Prussia x Germany

Prussia x Germany

| Don't Leave Me |

Germany, all grown up, was doing what he had usually done when the Axis had gotten together; train, train, and train. It seemed he could never have enough of the workouts. Who could blame him? He needed to be strong. He needed to be.

During his supposedly workout session, he didn't notice a pair of crimson eyes watching him. His signature smirk was apparent, even visible in the darkness that disguises him. Heh. His 'awesomeness' couldn't take the darkness. He began to walk towards the German.

"Kesesese~!" Holy crap. The laughter he knew all too well. Prussia, his brother. He sighed and turned around. The albino's smirk grew wider. Finally, he had caught his attention.

"Vest! Don't jou zhink jou should take a break? Look at zhat jou are doing to zhe poor people!" He pointed to the two other members of the Axis powers, Japan and Italy, whom are breathing heavily. Germany took a look at them, his left eye twitching and looked back at the Prussian, an annoyed expression still on his face.

"Nein. Zhey are tough. It's good for zhem!" His booming voice was loud, but hey, it's Germany, he needed to be loud cause most of the time, some people tend to be distracted by other things rather than listening to what he is saying. Prussia sighed, still the signature smirk on his face.

Prussia's POV

You know, sometimes I wonder if West would get this straight: I'm no longer a nation. . He still thinks of me as a normal country, pestering him every second of every day. He doesn't realize that I want to spend the last few moments of my life with him. . I want to see him smile, and happy. I want to be able to disappear while seeing him happy with life.

I sighed, he will never learn to ever take a break from training. Typical Germany. He'll never be as awesome as me just by training. Heck the awesome me never trains. I'm just awesome like that.

"Vest! Vhy don't ve go get a beer?" I asked, changing the subject with my awesome smirk on my awesome face that you unawesome people don't have. He hesitated to answer but in the end, he agreed. I laughed my awesome laughter in his unawesome face.

"Kesesesese!~ Ich knew jou vould!" Should I tell him? No. Not yet. I want us to hang out for a bit before I do.

* At the Bar *

Normal POV

Both Germany and Prussia sat at the bar, drinking to their hearts content. Germany still thinking he should have went training but when it comes to beer, he can't help himself. Prussia on the other hand, just wants to spend some time with his brother and get massively dunk, but for a German (Prussian) like him, it'd take a while, so he kept ordering drinks for the both of them.

"Vest!! Ve should hang out some more!" The albino screeched out after finishing his tenth beer cup. He wasn't at all fazed by the affects of alcohol. Germany looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Brūder, Ich know jou vant to hang out vith me but Ich bin busy most of zhe time." He sighed and drank his beer.

Prussia frowned a little, but he wouldn't tell Germany why. And besides, he wasn't looking at him anyway. This is gonna turn into a disaster if he doesn't want to be happy and spend time with him. Well, there might be one thing Germany would love to have him do.

"Hey, Vest, how bout Ich train vith jou?" He decided to ask that cause it seems that Germany was just too busy for him, and that he was doing it on purpose. He didn't want to believe that.

Germany looked at him in shock. It was he first time he had asked something like that. It was rather bizarre but wouldn't want to waste such opportunity. A rare smile was placed on his face. What he didn't know, though, was that Prussia was screaming in joy in his head. Let's not go there.