Male! Belarus x Reader x Russia

Who to Pick?

Requested by: @Jhnm180

----------

Have you ever get the feeling you were being watched? Or perhaps followed? It could be paranoia, or it could be the want of someone, but that didn't matter.

A chilly breeze whizzed past your figure as you walked down the street of a busy Russian market. You honestly didn't have a clue why you were here, but Russia had intrigued you, so you went.

Browsing, you hadn't noticed anyone behind you, but you sensed it slightly. Slowly, you turn your head and the first thing you notice is beautiful purple eyes. You gasp a little and fully turn your bodice towards the figure. Sandy blonde hair, tall, those mesmerizing purple eyes, and the cream colored trench coat you always loved on him. You only kept staring.

"Hey." His voice knocked you out of your daze, causing you to blush a light tint of red.

"Hello~" You breathed, a puff of smoke produced in the air.

"Is there anything I could help you with?" His thick Russian caused you to swoon.

"Um, actually, I was just browsing, however, I might need help navigating through here." You sheepishly laugh, rubbing the back of your neck. He smiled. It was a childish smile, but you didn't care. It was nice and genuine.

"Alright, then~" He gently placed his hand on your shoulder, afraid he might hurt you. He lead you through the place, giving you little life lessons or history lessons along the way. It was sweet and you liked that.

By the time your little tour was over, he dropped you off at your little appartment. You were a bit confused as to why he knew, but he sensed it and answered before you could even ask.

"I saw you exit while I walked through here." You looked at him and smiled. He remembered. That could be a bad thing or a good thing. Gracious, you hoped it was the latter.

"Thank you." You quietly muttered. Before you enter your appartment, however, he stopped you and landed a quick peck on your cheek. You blushed a deep red.

"See you later, (Name)." And he left. Honestly, you didn't know his name nor did you give him yours.. Strange..

You entered your appartment and went to your bed to sleep.

The next few days has been great. You were able to actually find your way through the placw without getting lost. You now found out the man who helped you was Ivan. He was nice.

You, again, found yourself at the market. Everytime you think, you come here. It was like a little place where you keep all your thoughts. Subconsciously (Oh, I hope I spelt that right..), you accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oof." You muttered as you stepped back, in a bit of a daze. You apologized quickly.

"..." He, now that you figured out it was a male, glared at you, but it wasn't a stone cold one, but it had a monotonous look with a bit of something else. You couldn't figure out what, though.

"Uh... hey, I'm (name), nice to meet you." He nodded, obviously too shy to talk to you.

"Nikolai." He breathed. You smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" And you began to browse the streets once more, this time with him following behind you.

At the end of the day, Nikolai had convinced you he would walk you home. Once you got there, Ivan was sitting on the steps leading to your appartment.

"Hello, Ivan!" Ivan looked at both you and Nikolai. His gaze hardened.

"What are you doing with him?" He pointed at the male behind you.

"Oh.. I accidentally bumped into him so it was only fair if I could hang out with him." You defended.

"Besides, why do you care?" You tone was soft but it held a bit of sternness.

It took a minute before Ivan replied.

"Because I like you." You stiffened. You had not thought about relationships or anything. It was strange. Someone liking you. However, you were knocked out of your thoughts by Nikolai spitting out words to Ivan.

You tuned them out so you could think for a moment.

You honestly didn't know what was going on. You sighed and looked down, but then that was interrupted as you hear your name being repeated several times.

You snapped up, looking at two smirking males.

"What?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

"Well, since Ivan and I agree that we both like you, we would like to ask you a question." Nikolai spoke, which you find weird at his words because he only met you today, but 'love at first sight.' right?

"Which do you pick?" Ivan finished. You blushed.

"I- I don't know!" You squeaked out. Both males smirk and gave you a kiss on each of your cheek. You blushed like crazy.

"S-stop it, you two!" And with that, you pulled them inside your appartment.

------

Finished! Happy Father's Day!! I am currently drawing a picture of my dad, since he isn't here with me. :/ but don't get the wrong idea that he died!!

He is only in Japan. *sigh*

Hope you enjoyed this!!