Denmark x Reader

DENMARK

Requested by
@BlackPaperMoon8

------------

"(Name)!!!" A voice. A loud one, but nonetheless a voice.

A sigh escaped your lips as you prepared yourself for the all too familiar hug from an all too familiar person.

"(Name)~~~!!" You groaned as he wrapped his warm arms around your body, squeezing you. You choked.

"B-Bertram... I can't.. breathe...!"

(A/N: FYI -- Mathias Køhler is a fanon name. If you want to know where I got the ludicrous name, Bertram, it's on yellowbeast's Deviant art. Although, Denmark doesn't have an official name... :/ I chose Bertram because it's unique. If you don't like it, okay it's cool. Check out yellowbeast if you haven't.)

The Dane just chuckled nervously, setting you down.

"So," you started after neatly restoring your wrinkled clothing, "what's up?"

"The sky~" Bertram folded his arms and poised his head high in the sky, pride glooming. His unnatural hair shone in the afternoon sun, creating a vibrant yellow glow on his hair.

"Please be more mature." And it was at that moment his pride was woefully broken.

"(Nameee)!!!! Don't ge so mean!" You sighed lightly and crossed your arms. He got on his knees and begged you with puppy eyes.

"No." To put it bluntly.

He wailed, flailing his arms.

"Don't be like that. You make me want to kiss you---" You choked on your own words, face heating wildly.

"Eh? What was that?" Bertram had a mischievous smile on him, crawling closer to you until he was at your legs looking up at you.

(If you have a skirt... hehe...)

Your eyes widened and your hand was placed on his cheek, hard.

"Bastard! Get away from me!" You turned away and blushed a wild red color.

"Ouch.." He rubbed his cheek with his gloved hand and got up.

"(Name), hey, sorry about that." He stuck out his tongue apologetically (what) and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hmph!" You turned your head, still angry at him.

"H-hey! Don't be like that!" You still didn't answer him. The Dane just hummed silently to himself. Finally, after literally two seconds of just thinking about the same thing, he began to chuckle a bit.

"Fine. I guess I won't receive that kiss you said you'd give me." You flinched.

"Ah~" he continued, "I guess I can never be loved! O' woe is me, woe is me!" You cracked a smile, red on your cheeks not going away.

"Well, there's always Lukas, he is-- mmph?" You acted impulsively, whether by jealousy or not, you kissed that stupid Bertram.

The negative feeling mixed with a positive feeling increased your desire for the Dane, no matter how stupid he can be.

When you both pulled away for air, you realized what you did.

"A-ah... u-uhmm..." But you didn't get to finish as Bertram chuckled and placed a light kiss on your lips.

"I've been waiting for you to do that." He said in a deep husky voice by your ear. You blushed a deep red, again. This time, it was out of anger because he has his hand on your butt.

"BAKA" (weeaboo much? ._.)

--------

And so, ends the love story of Denmark x Reader. Sorry this took forever. I said I was on hiatus, but now, I just need requests.

I finished that Pokemon fanfic though! so, yay!! Please request some more Hetalia one-shots

BUT NOT HERE

ONLY on my REQUEST PAGE

Ok, bye!

~Hiiro