Prussia x America

A Day in New York

Requested by RussiaSunflower

----

New York City, New York

Everyone is bustling and moving. People seem to have forgotten the peace they once had to keep moving to the forward goal in their life.

Ah, but not everyone had their life in check, certainly not for any flamboyant people.

And that is where this little adventure takes place, in the heart of the most industrialized cities of America, New York City, New York. The city that never sleeps, or was that Las Vegas...?

Anyway, with everyone doing their own thing, it's no wonder that the entire place is crowded, especially at the airport.

There were people coming to and from the country of the United States of America. Tourists, visitors, and even those who lived there were coming in from the airport. People are happy to see their loved ones and their friends safe, and others are lonesome.

Now, there is one person who came to visit, and he is surely one of Mr. America's closest friends, the Representative of Prussia, or what used to be Prussia, himself. He comes, all tidy and noble-like, but when they both meet, they break out into wondrous laughter. People all around take glances at them, eyeing them suspiciously. There were few that understand their longing friendship, and there were those who envy them.

"Bro!" The loud, and flamboyant American greeted his Prussian ally.

"Wazzup?" The albino white headed male smiled and placed his elbow on the taller male's shoulder. None cared about their height difference.

"My economy!" Prussia scoffed at this.

"Like jou had a gut economy." He laughed, and America joined along too. They both spent the entire day eating ice cream and walking around New York, the biggest city in America.

"Yo, dude, we should check out the arcade." They both gave each other a look and ran to the nearest arcade, in which Prussia won that race. However, when they were playing against each other, America always had the upper hand, leaving Prussia in the gutters.

"How do jou play so vell?" He sighed after playing Terminator for the fifteenth time.

"Practice, bro. And besides, I have the game at my house, so I definitely know how to beat anyone at that game!" He stood heroically in front of Prussia, who was beginning to get sick of his antics.

"As if."

"Watch me."

And they both raced, again, to one of America's big estates where they will spend most of their time in, playing games. *wink wonk*

______________________________

Okay, so I know I have not updated so much, but I now think I have a way to do that! I go to school on Monday's, Wed's, and Friday's, so I get to update then. :D Yay!!!!