Hong Kong x Iceland

Fashion, For You

For the past few days, ICeland had been suspicious of Hong Kong. Whenever he would suddenly barge in the house, which he would always do, he would face a surprised Hong Kong and be driven out of his house. It was rather strange.

A little too strange.

'Something's going on with him. . .' Iceland thought as he was driven out of his house for the tenth time that week. He sighed and decides to wait til tomorrow when he has a plan cooking up.

He lied on his bed and stared up the ceiling. Why would Hong Kong drive him out? He's been doing it all week.

Suddenly an idea hit him, and he turned to his side to fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING
(Hong Kong's POV)

Hong Kong stood in front of his closet, piles and piles of different articles of clothing scatter everywhere. You could say he was secretly into fashion, resulting to why he drove out his Icelandic lover out of the house all week.

He grunted every time he couldn't find the correct match for his clothes. A sigh escaped his lips as he found the correct matches.

He clothed himself and got himself ready to show the Icelandic man he was sorry and for what he was into for the past week. He inhaled sharply before dialing Iceland's number. It rung a few times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" That was Iceland's voice. Hong Kong gulped slightly as he began to ask him if he wanted to come over. Iceland was a little surprised but accpeted, saying he will come over in thirty minutes. After hanging up, Hong KOng gave a long sigh before preparing the place.

Once the Icelandic male had arrived, he fixed the bow on his collar and knocked on the door. it was strange doing that because he hasn't done it in so long. All he ever did was burst through.

Hong KOng answered the door, and to Iceland's surprise, he was looking rather... hot. Iceland gulped, sweat rolling down his face. The man at the door only gave a slight smile.

"How does it look?" He asked. Iceland only replied with "As long as it's you, it looks amazing." And they embraced each other in a hug.

________

Wow. Um, this is really weird and they're probably out of character. PLUS it's like really short. I'm sorry. XD I'll try to make things longer next time. It' just that I have never written for this ship before.

UM I will do some more Hetalia ships before getting your guys' requests. (because like I'm busy with IG XD [@hero.murica if ya wanna find me])

comment

vote

forrow