China x Reader

Hello Kitty and Pandas

Requested by Mirayo-sama

If there was one thing you did not like, it was the overrated fad of Hello Kitty. There was actually nothing wrong with it, just the thought of it brought back painful memories about a certain song. It ruined your entire image of products that were popular in Asia, and possible the entire world.

With a deep sigh, you turned your head away to find something even better than Hello Kitty. Pandas; you have always had a soft spot for those wonderful things, and you did not mind having such beautiful creatures into your home, but unfortunately, the prices were always fickle. Sometimes it was one amount, and sometimes it was another. With that, you did not want to have anything to do with over-spending. It did not seem to pleasant for your taste.

You lament. Such a shame that something would be desirable enough to want, yet the prices be too inordinate. How could something as wonderful as that be so outrageous? Obviously there was not answer to your question so you took your leave. Once you turned around, however, you were met with some strange man. He had a longing in his eyes that seemed to have reflected your own earlier. He stared almost at you, which caused you to become flustered. When you moved out of the way though, it would have appeared that his eyes were latched onto something that piqued his interest.

You did not want anything to do with it so you went well on your way, but you did not go unscathed. He suddenly took hold of your arm. You, however, took this the wrong way and began to panic, eyes widening and breath shallow. You studied his face in the short amount of time you had. He did not look like one to molest people, much less rape, but looks can be rather deceiving.

"Oh, excuse me," he spoke. His accent giving proof that he was raised from a foreign family. "Are you wanting to purchase that panda?" His eyes gleamed when he spoke of the frivolous stuffed panda. You merely deadpanned.

"How could I with that atrocious price that renders me helpless to buy that adorable panda?" Looking away, your eyes glanced over at the panda again. It was rather cute, and you did want it, but with the limited resources you had, there was no way you can afford something like that.

"Allow me to!" He exclaimed, letting go of your arm and going over to the panda. His flamboyant nature was seen as he purchased the thing. He then handed it to you. "Here you go!" He grinned. You had to admit, he was rather dashing.

"Oh, you didn't-"

"No, no!" He interrupted. "Someone as beautiful as you deserve to have this!" There was a moment of silence as the heat rushed to your cheeks at his declaration. He still had the smile on his face, hands still hanging. Gingerly, you accepted the panda. It was so soft under your fingertips. You gushed, really happy about this. Without thinking about it, you enveloped the man in a hug. He seemed to be surprised at this, but returned the gesture as well.

"Thank you." You said softly. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"Aiyah~ you are so cute!" He squeezed your cheeks when the both of you let go of the hug. You blushed a crimson color again and looked away, puffing out your cheeks in annoyance. Though, you did enjoy it just a slight bit. He still wore that extravagant smile.

"How about we go out to-to e-eat?" You began confidently, but stumbled at the end. He looked at you in a way that resembled a child's and blinked. You were afraid he was going to reject you that you began blushing again.

"Sure!" He smiled again. You stared in shock.

"O-okay.. let-let's-let's go!" You grabbed his hand and ran to the nearest restaurant. Thankfully, it was one of your favorites around. What's better is that it was decorated in Hello Kitty merchandise. You guffawed at this delight.

"You know, aru~" he began, "this place suits someone like you." You turned around to ask him what he meant, but when you did, he placed a kiss on your cheek. "You are just cute, aiyah!" He squeezed your cheeks and brought the both of you to a table.

That was one of the best days of your life.

---------------

Do any of you read these Author notes?

If so, good. If not, okay fine. You'll miss something important.

I don't usually read what I wrote until later, so I'm going to put this here. Haha...

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I am ending this book once it reaches like 100 parts or something. Maybe something less than that since I can't take the stress this is giving me. I would end it here, but I have a few more requests to finish.

In that case, I will end this after I have 75 parts.

It's official now.

I'm sorry, but I want to work on fanfictions rather than one-shots. I hope you understand. ;w; I love working on one-shots, but I'm not into Hetalia, at least not how I used to. It seems to be getting boring to me.

I hope you all understand.

I will tell you guys when I am done with these requests. Then I will list a few rules to make sure that everyone will be able to get their own requests. After that, I'm ending the book.

I feel so sad announcing this ;;