England x Reader

Jealousy

Requested by lost1in1love

He became distant.

He became something I yearned for every day.

It was a compelling feeling that made me want him to be by my side all the time.

He said he loved me, but he never touched me.

I wanted that feeling of his body on me, just one more time.

I wake up gloomy, not in the mood for anything. He would not hold me at night. It was cold. Shivering, I wrapped my arms around my torso to put some heat upon  myself. It did not help to warm the insides. My heart wanted him, so badly, but he did not want me that much. He still claims he loves me, but he never showed it. He avoids me at bedtime, and when I ask him why, he always says the same thing: "I don't want children."

I could understand his statement, but it did not mean he could avoid being intimate, especially with his spouse. I lied back in bed, feeling numb. Arthur went to work again. Ever since we got married, he became a workaholic. I was stuck home, doing nothing. I wanted children so bad, to nurture them and to care for them, but want I want more right now is for him to touch me in the most loving way possible.

I sighed. That was never going to happen. As I slowly got up, I had received a text message. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and read the message. It was from Alfred, one of Arthur's adopted kid that went rebellious and left him at such a young age. He was the only other person to know about mine and Arthur's private matters.

I wanted this so bad. I wanted someone to understand how I feel, and honestly, Arthur was not going to listen to me. I got up and got ready to see Alfred.

I put on something simple, sweatpants and an over-sized t-shirt. It was not much. I headed out, not wanting to let Arthur know of my whereabouts. He was too busy working to notice how I feel. I sighed. I was close to having a divorce from him, but there was something that was stopping me from doing that. I still loved him.

I went out of the house and walked my way over to Alfred's place. He stood outside the doorway, waving at me like that little dork he is. It was a bit entertaining to see him be all this way, and it made me wish that Arthur was that way. However, life cannot be the way I want it to be so I have to live with the disappointment my entire life along with the longing for someone to hold me and to touch me intimately.

I was having depressing thoughts again.

As soon as I stepped onto the porch of the mansion, I was engulfed into a hug. It was a bone-crushing hug, too, and it made me feel safe. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. There was this feeling that was a bit far-fetched for my kind of thinking, and it was weird. He had his arms wrapped around me like I was his closest friend, in which I was. I smiled, knowing that I am happy to have him hold me so dearly.