Australia x Reader

Short Comings

It was a rather beautiful day in the outback, of course the tranquility of it all seemed out of place, at least for today.

The sun rays beamed against your clean face. You had lubricated your face with the crisp, clean water. A smile hinted across your abundantly feverish face, without the sickening feeling of feeling feverish.

It was to your oncoming thoughts that you would commence a small stroll down to the beach. It was, in fact, sunny.

As you did, and reached your destination, you closed your eyes and breathed in the heavy scent of the salty water and the fresh air combine to create a soothing smell. The sound of the waves rocked back and forth, creating a melodic rhythm against the sand. The sounds of seagulls caws against the splish-splashing, creating a heart-warming sounds to emanate and puncture through your ear drums. It was peaceful.

In accordance, you didn't know what happened next, but it did felt like an indicative weight has plunged against your [your size] self. You let out a groan and tried to push off the intruder of your personal space off you.

"May I help you?" You groaned out, still pushing him off. He got up quickly and helped you up."

"Sorry, mate!" He chuckled out, with a deep Australian accent. It matched him personally, and he always wore that smile no matter what he did. Or so she noticed.

"Apology accepted. Now, do pray, tell me where you were off to in such a hurry." He looked at you and smiled wider.

"Somewhere, girly!" You had to keep your teeth clenched because of that horrible nickname he gave you. It wasn't like it was really horrible it was just that you didn't like it. You turned on your heels and began to walk away.  He gave a look of alarm and chased you and grabbed your hand.

"Oi! 'Old on a minute. I never got your name!" You looked at him in guilt and then smiled.

"My name is [Name]."

"Well, [Name], would you like to go out with me?" You cracked a smile and nodded your head, a feverish feeling float onto your face. You both walked along the shore and the blossoming of your relationship started there.

END.

~~~~~~~~~

OMG HI! It has been a while omg yes it has. I am so so so so so so SO very sorry. I promise to keep updating!

I suddenly forgot who requested this, but if you did, comment below so I could properly credit you. :)

See y'all in the next update!!

[Edit]: UPDATE IT WAS @_kinemortophobia (I hope I got your username right...) who requested!!! Haha...