Japan x Reader x England

Two Timing on Accident

-------

Your P.O.V.

Whoever said school was fun? Nerds, social butterflies, anyone who enjoys being with people, that's for certain.

You sighed, trudging through the halls of the hectic school. It all was really terrible, everyone having a group to be in, people reading and drinking in as much information as they can. Nobody noticed you, which was fine. You hate people.

The first class of the day was AP Biology. Great.

You sat at the back, liking it there. No one sat at the back with you because they didn't want to be with someone as isolated as you. you didn't mind.

The teacher began her morning routine, greeting the class and giving a small lecture about stupid class behaviour.

Why waste your breath if you know students will break them? You thought as you glanced down at your notebook that held so many doodles. While you were doodling, your ears picked up the words that piqued your interest at the lightest.

"...welcome our new students, Arthur Kirkland and Kiku Honda." You didn't lift your head.

They sound like total douchebags. You spat in your mind. However, you felt the presence of two figures on both of your sides. Quickly, she closed her notebook and let out a small sigh.

"(Y/N), these two students will be your biology buddies for the rest of the year." Great. You swore you saw the hungry and greedy eyes of those girls intensely glare daggers at you. You shrugged it off, offering the two a seat.

"Make yourself at home." You stated monotonously without looking at both of them. You pulled out (favorite book) and began to read. They both took a seat beside you. Kiku on your right and Arthur on your left.

Half an hour passed and you felt a nudge on your arms. You looked up from your book and noticed both boys handed you a note. You inwardly grumbled.

The note from Arthur looked a little sloppy, which you read firsg to save the headache.

Dearest (Y/N),

Both Kiku and I are new, and I do pray you understood, no? Anyway, we would most appreciate if you so kindly lead us through this schoolhouse, that is if you are up to that task.

With regards, Love,

Arthur Kirkland.

Oh. The ladies' man. You mocked. You turned to the next note.

Beautiful (Y/N),

You are very intruiging. It would make me happy if you could help me and my friend a tour if this school. Meet us outside after class. Don't worry about being late to your next class, I can smooth things out.

Kiku

Well, he wasn't overdoing it. You couldn't help but give a small smile, not noticing the two boys having a small blush on their face.

The class ended and you waited outside in the hall, until you saw the two new students come out. They were about to come to you until a group of nasty popular girls strut their fat butt to them.

The tall girl chewed her gum, winked at them and stroked their chests before handing them pieces of paper with her number. She walked away, blowing kisses.

You almost gagged. Emphasis on gagged. You turned around after motioning them to follow you. They did so.

After twenty minutes, you both went into the next class, AP Algebra 2. To be honest, you didn't know why you were taking these classes if you already took them two years prior.

While in Algebra, you sat in the back again, this time Arthur sitting beside you since there wasn't any room left for Kiku. Poor guy, he had to sit beside a spaztic girl.

"Thank you for giving us a tour." You turned your head to face Arthur, a smile placed on his lips. You nodded.

"No problem." And Algebra 2 class commenced.

You noticed Kiku stealing glances at you every now and then, sometimes being caught by the teacher. He blush at the sniggering of the guys, but the girls stay silent and glared at me.

"Hey," Arthur whispered, "I know we just met, but here's my number, so call me maybe?" You grunted, harshly whispering back.

"Don't ever quote that song again." He sheepishly smiled and you took the number.

"So, what does this mean?" you whispered.

"I like you."

So straightforward.. but why not? I'll play along with this. Poor guy today is his first day. I don't want him to be rejected.

"Like you, too." A bright smile was placed on his face and when the teacher didn't notice, he planted a kiss on your cheek, which froze you.

And a blush spread across your face.

~~ After Algebra 2 ~~

It was lunch, thank God. You made your way to the cafeteria until you saw Kiku. He made his way to you.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)." His Asian accent made you bubbly inside. You were tired of the various American accents everyday.

"Hey." you bluntly greeted. He had a smile and a small blush dusted his cheeks.

"So, I was thinking.. do you want to join me this Friday at the park? I heard they're doing something special there."

You pondered at this, you didn't want to say no, and you didn't want to say yes, but he was kind and asked you, so you agreed.

He wore the happiest smile ever and pat your head. You replied with a small smile.

As you strode down the hall, you received a text.

'Do you want to join me this Friday? I heard the town is celebrating a holiday. A very special one.'

~ Arthur

Two boys, two dates, one location and time. Why. The. Heck. Not?

You replied quickly saying yes.

Little did you know, you had just cheated on both of them, at the same time when you arrived at the park Friday.

It was a Valentine's Day celebration. You blushed.

Both boys glared daggers at each other before getting an idea. They both intertwined their hands with yours and gave you a kiss on your cheek. Arthur on your left and Kiku on your right. You blushed, looking away.

"Idiots..." You muttered before walking into the celebration with both of them trailing behind.

~~~~~~

This took longer than expected.

I also decided not to work on the part 2 of the previous one-shots because I'm lazy and I have new fanfics to write. Hehe...

ALLONSY