2p! Canada x 1p! America

*No Title Available*

Requested by RussiaSunflower

______________

Clouds form around in the sky, blocking the view of the sun. Nothing much has happened, just the causing turmoil that there was something wrong with people.

"Get your ass over here, now!" An angry person yelled. He came into view with a stern look and glasses on his face. Another one appeared, just as he finished his sentence. It was another male, but this one was more flamboyant than the other one, so his body language and speech was much different.

"Sorry, Matt, buddy!" He rubbed the back of his head, a sheepish smile on his face.

"I swear to God, Alfred, if you do not behave yourself I will beat you into a damn pulp!" Here's the thing, Alfred and Matthew (I can't remember if he had the French name or still the English name, I can't remember. Someone refresh me; moisturize me)  had guests coming over, and Alfred was making a mess of the entire house, making the other man frustrated that he has to clean up after him. "And please, throw away the damn burgers you have! They smell like shit!"

Alfred sighed and went to clean up his mess, mumbling incoherent words.

"What the hell was that?" Matt's voice broke through, scaring the silly American. Frantic, Alfred tried to make it up to him by cleaning.

"N-nothing, dude!" He let out a nervous laugh, hoping that the Canadian would let it go (You guys better be quiet)

dian

"That fukcing better be nothing, Jones." He continued to work on the place for the guests. Alfred sighed. That was better than expected, but he was still terrified. He grabbed a burger from his bomber jacket and began to eat away at his problems. In a flash, the Canadian came rushing in with a weapon at Alfred's throat.

"What did I fukcing say about having burgers on you?" His voice was so low that it scared the shit out of Alfred. He whimpered and wrapped the burger back up. Matt was not going to have any of this shit anymore so he dragged the American away, leaving him thrashing about.

"Let me go!" Alfred protested but Matt did not say anything.

Down at the basement, Matt threw Alfred down there.

"Stay here until everything is okay." He stated then left, and locked the door. Alfred pouted at this and began to wander around the basement. There were so many pictures of both him and Matt. They looked so happy together.

There was one where Matt was beating Alfred to a pulp. He smiled at this. It was such fond memories. He sighed.

The door suddenly opened and Matt came down and dragged the American upstairs. When he got there, there were so many 2P's. He felt uncomfortable.

"Relax. We are just gonna hang. Join us." And join he did.

---------

I don't usually write 2P's, and I feel like this sucked. Lol, so I hope you enjoy it, anyway. I got homework to work on ._.