Romano x Bullied! Reader

Sweet Bella

Requested by Sun_Vargas

-------------------------------

Warning: There is sexual harassment (but to a minimum, I believe lol). I am not promoting bullying, pre-marital sex, sexual harassment, etc. It all disgusts me.

There were days where you had just wanted to give up. Today was no different. It was the same as every other day. Going to school became a burden, moving became a chore, and getting up from bed became something that you had to overcome.

Your parents didn't care about your antics long ago when they saw it became too much of a problem for them to help. There was not much that they could do, they made it much worse for you to work your problems. However, the worst place was school. Unlike home, where they just don't care about your sadness and depression, they do everything they can to make your life a living hell. You once tried to convince your parents that you wanted to transfer to another school, but they refused, seeing that you are already at that age where it'd be too late for you to graduate if you don't finish.

Groaning, you walked through the dreaded halls of the school, seeing other girls and guys giving her dirty looks. She could not help that she is not interested in what they do. However, they refused to give in to their pride and help you.

"Hey, Four Eyes!" Yes, you had those weird glasses that no one else liked. You could ignore it, however, because those glasses could make you see, and it was one of the larger lenses so it was easier to see around you without having those annoying lines that separates the bad sight to the good sight. There was nothing wrong with liking glasses like that.

You turned around to see someone smirking. It was one of the jocks. He had snow white hair, his skin a pale color, and his eyes are the reddest you have ever seen. Gilbert Bielschmidt. He was on the sports team. Which one, you didn't care. You could care less about him.

"What?" You asked in a timid voice. You didn't mean for it to, but it was the Gilbert that was talking to you, though it was on bad terms.

"I thought you had left the school already? People were talking about it." You stood in shock. When did this happen? You shook your head and turned around to your locker to place your things in it. You could feel him right behind you and your eyes widened.

"How about you come to my house so we could have some fun? Your body looks so nice I can eat you out." His breath hit your ear, which made you squirm a bit. You admit, you had a crush on him, and he did invite you, but you didn't like the terms he used. It was inappropriate. To complete the act, he pressed up against your back and slowly started to grind, grabbing your left breast. You gasped.

Other people began to watch and soon enough you were shoved against your locker door by Gilbert. He turned you around and smirked at you.

"You're too ugly and too easy for people to capture you." You hung your head in shame at the ecstasy you felt just then. Tears began to brim your eyes, but you forced them to stay. When you expect something to happen, you heard an angry voice sound in the distance.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing, you bastard?" You looked up. There was a male student. He was one of those guys who don't give a literal shit about anything. He speaks his mind and makes people annoyed as well as scared.

"I should be asking you the same question?" Gilbert grabbed you roughly and squeezed you against him. "What the hell are you doing defending this ugly ass whore?" Your knees tremble. This was the first time that someone had stepped up for you.

"Fukc you! She looks scared as shit! How about you pick on someone your own size?" He looked pissed off for some reason. You could not understand why.

"Oh? Like you?" Gilbert let go of you and began to brawl with the other boy. You didn't even know his name. You were zoning out, though, so you didn't see the whole fight. However, after that, everyone was in awe. The boy that stood up for you shook you lightly. You were knocked out of your trance to see his worried expression. Everyone, including Gilbert, left so it was the two of them.

"What's your name, bella?" He asked in such a soothing voice. You were shaking.

"(Y-Y/N)..." You stammered. He smiled and gently wrapped you in a hug. You could not help but hug him back.

"My name is Lovino." He let go of the hug and stood straighter. "Let's be friends?" You widened your eyes. Tears began to fall from your face. He smiled softer and wiped the tears from your face. You nodded your head, knowing that if you said anything, you would burst out crying.

"Heh~ let's go. We will be late for class." And that was the start of a beautiful relationship. It was nice. You had that hole in your soul covered because of Lovino. There was no one that could replace that feeling, or him. You became genuinely happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------