Russia x America

Cold as Death

Requested by RussiaSunflower

------

America's P.O.V. (watch me fail xD)

Guns-a-blazing, I storm into one of the rooms in the White House. I can't remember where, though, since I am filled with rage. Fortunately, the president is there. I try and offer a smile, but my emotions halter my actions.

"Mr. President," my voice, cool and holds emotion, "may I speak with you? It's confidential." The president nods to all the people present, especially to the First Lady. They exit the room, leaving me and the president alone.

"And what do I owe this pleasure?" The president ask with confusion settled into his eyes. I sigh deeply, rubbing my chin with my gloved hand.

"Russia, sir." My voice bellowed. "He is trying to spread his communism to the entire world. We ha-"

"Enough, Alfred." The president interrupted. I shut my mouth to avoid any difficulties. "I know how much you despise him, I do, too. But we are never going to go anywhere if we do not properly strategize against them. Do you really think that going over for a slumber party would automatically make the both of you friends? No- of course not.

"The differences between us and Russia is that we are a capitalist government; and they- a communist. Stalin may have been a tyrannical dictator, but haven't you ever thought about why they disagree with us so much?

"You probably guessed it right. They are, I'm pressuming, afraid. They're afraid of the powers it's citizens have. You, of all people, should know that."

It took a moment to sink everything in. His words shocked me, and that left a hole in my pride. I need to eat a burger to wash all this off.

I couldn't just let Russia do whatever he wants. I had to do something.

"What about Cuba, China,Vietnam?" I know for a fact that Russia hasn't made any moves with Vietnam just yet, but I can't let the president know of what's to come.

"And what about them?" He counters, coolly.

Shit.

"We should do something about Russia, sir." He glances over at the table in front of him and then at me. He shook his head lightly and opened his mouth.

"Go and find out anything you can about Russia. Report back to me when you find information." I nodded, relieved he didn't push the matter over. It was now time to get some things done.

***

I landed in the outskirts of Russia. Since I'm American, the hospitality in Russia will be at an all time low.

I went to the nearest city, which happened to be in the country of Ukraine, and spent the night there. Though the lot of these people are Russians, they seem somewhat independent from Russia itself. It was a little nice, but I had things to do.

In the morning, I disguised myself as Ukrainian citizens and made my way to Russia. It was a good thing I learned the language prior to today, because if I didn't, things would have gone terribly wrong.

Arriving in Moscow, I scoured the area. No one seems to suspect me, which is good. I casually walked to the kremlin.

It was a large fortress-castle-kind-of-thing. I walked in. There were several Russian militia working around the clock.

I stood around near the entrance, again not wanting attention on myself. I heard heavy footsteps and turned around. I was met with deep purple eyes, and white hair. The trench coat still looked as clean as if it was washed. He had a serious face.

"Russia," I breathed lowly. He didn't catch on to what I said, but stared at me intently. In the blink of an eye, I was held back by a few officers. I didn't even struggle since I saw anger in his eyes as I was being held against my will.

He let out a yell, probably in Russian. I was too confused to translate it in my head. The officers let me go and went off to do whatever it was they were doing. Russia stepped closer to me.

"I know who you are." He said with a childish grin on his face. I gulped but held my ground.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I retorted. I see a glimpse of anger in his eyes.

"Hurt you so badly you will lose this war." His childish grin turned into something more evil. I had to take a step back.

"You won't win this." I seethed. He only chuckled and turned to walk away.

"We'll see, we'll see."

A/N: and.. I am leaving this here because it somehow didn't end up like I wanted it to. Oh well.