2p! Russia x 2p! America

*TITLE NOT AVAILABLE

Requested by RussiaSunflower

(watch me fail at this one)

There was something off when other countries started seeing that two alternate universe countries are hanging out together. Two countries, totally opposite of each other, are starting to get used to each other. They go out after meetings and are always making some sort of conversation. Actually, it was Allen who was always making the conversation.

"So, I called the babe and she dumped me right fukcing there. How the hell am I supposed to work with this shit?" Allen had just got over the phone with his girlfriend, or well, ex-girlfriend, and she had dumped him, if that was not self-explanatory.

"Hmm." Viktor, the Russian Allen was with, grunted in response.

"Hell, I mean, I can sometimes be a bastard, but only I get to dump people! Not the other fukcing  way around." Distressed, Allen went to get himself something to eat. When he got back, Viktor was the same as ever, sitting on the chair away from everyone, looking out the window.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You do not seem to be talking to me the way you always have. You got any shit to spill?"

The Russian looked over at the American and shook his head. "Nothing." Groaning, the America spilled the drink over him. He sputtered and looked at Allen with anger in his eyes.

"Look, I know you are not the most sociable person, but damn, at least do something. I hate this damn side of you. Open the fukc up for once!" This was the last straw for the Russian. He stood up and slapped the America.

"You will not threaten me again, got it? You fukcing think you can do whatever you damn want, but I have my own life. Shut the fukc up and get on with your life or I will do more than slap you." And with that, he sat back down and looked out at nothing, ignoring everyone. Allen grunted and went to get another drink, to drown out his sorrows.

----------------

OKAY I AM SORRY THESE ARE SHORT, BUT I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this again. XD Going to school actually helps me write for some reason.