Prussia x Hungary

Ugh, more Instagram requests xD I needed some place to put these, thus creating this book of one shots. whoops. Sorry. Anyway, the DenNor request will be up after this one.

________
Prussia x Hungary

I thought you loved me...

______

Rain poured down quickly as the stormy night sky peaked at it's twilight zone as midnight rolled over. Eliziveta stood up, wondering where Prussia could have gone, and if he will ever come back. She sat in the living room, in front of the fireplace just sitting there, waiting.

"It has been hours since his curfew.." she said to herself, hints of anger and disappointment etched her voice like silk being woven into clothing. She clenched her fists gradually, making her knuckles white. She intake a few breaths, steadying her heavy breathing.

Her lower lip trembled at the thought of what he could be doing right now.. with someone else.

She hit the arm of her chair, more anger built up inside her. How could he do this to her? How co-

But before she had time to work on her thoughts, the door swung open and then closed. She got up, abruptly, and walked her way to the doorway. In her hands is a frying pan, and her arms are as cross as her face.

"And vhere have jou been?" Blood red eyes widened a little as he bit his lip, trying to think of something to tell her. However, before he could do such thing, she began to speak.

"Zhis has been zhe fourth night in zhe row zhat jou have been late!!" She pointed the pan at him, tears threatening to fall from her face. "Vh-vhat have jou b-been doing, Beilschmidt! Tell me!!" A single tear fell.

Gilbert let out a little squeak, afraid to tell her. His breaths became short as he, too, had tears straining his eyes. He lowered his head and let the first few tears fall.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. Eliziveta's heart raced rapidly, fearing what he is about to say next. "I-Ich.. Ich has been.. seeing anozher.." A small gasp, broken yet horrified, came from the Hungarian woman. She let out sobs, silent and painful. She took in a huge breath and began to scream at him.

"H-HOW COULD JOU?? I-I ZHOUGHT J-JOU L-LOVE ME!!! WHY??" She cried more tears, collapsing to her knees "Why...? Wh-WHO ARE JOU SEEING??"

It took a few minutes to process what his ex-lover was saying. He stared down at her with sadness, sorry for what he had caused. "A-Alfred.." He whispered, lowering his head and turning away, not wanting to look at her.

She got up. "Vell fine zhen.. If jou zhink zhat good for nozhing Alfred is A HECK OF A LOT BETTER ZHAN ME!! Go aHEAD!! See if I care!! Jou stupid a**hole!! I HATE JOU!! Roderich vas better for me anyway! Just leave!! I hate jou! Leave NOW!!" She swung the frying pan at him, trying to hit him, but he didn't move. He knew it was punishment, so he let her hit him.

"I zhought jou loved me..." Was the last thing he heard from her before passing out and waking up other than her place. Before he went to live with Alfred, he whispered to himself.

"I did.. until you went to see Roderich.." And a few tears left his eyes.

_________

WOO HOO UPDATE!!!

Next is DenNor! •^• btw, all you PruHun shippers!! This isn't fluffy! //shot

I said that AFTER I wrote it LOL I'm so weird.

Anyway, hope ya liked it! Leave feedback please! ^.^ I like to know how my stories went! And if you have any request, please don't hesitate to comment. I will take them into consideration!

Also, if you have any critique for any of my writings, please notify, because I like to get better. (I have wanted to become a writer) so please? Thank you so much!! ^.^

PS I wrote this all in one time xD