|| Preface ||

Welcome to Tellers of Lies.

[If reading from the web, please make sure to reload the page once you reach the end of a chapter as it could be possible that the entire chapter didn't load when you have opened one.]

P.S. English is not my first language. Hence, in case of any grammatical error, sentence construction error, etc., I will try my best to be mindful and accordingly edit the chapters. Thus, please pardon my mistakes.

Before beginning, please note that this is my first attempt at the genre Romance. I have never, ever written any book which falls under the aforementioned genre. Well, as a sub-genre, yes but never as the main genre.

Therefore, I hope you will support me on this adventurous journey and see for yourself where the story takes us ultimately.

WARNING: This book contains strong language, discussions of anxiety, insomnia, attempt to physically harm, sex scenes, and other such mature contents. Reader discretion is advised.

Amazing cover created by -DeeIsDead-

Banner to signify change from one scene to another has been created by me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C O P Y R I G H T   N O T I C E

Any part of this book should not be republished, edited, translated or used in any other way, without the prior permission of the author, that is, me.

Plagiarism is a heinous crime which will not be condoned and the guilty will be heavily punished by the law, and go through severe consequences.

© All Rights Reserved

© Abhipreeti Das, 2023 - 2024

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

D I S C L A I M E R

The towns, capital, islands, villages, cities, etc. that fall under the fictional country Syncitia, present in my book are completely fictional and created by me. The surnames of citizens of Syncitia, their currency, etc. are fictional as well.

Hateful comments, unnecessary hate, or malicious behaviour will not be tolerated and strict actions will be taken.

Happy Reading!