Chapter 27

Isha

It is not everyday that I am blessed with the privilege of having a fabulous sleep. A sleep that will make you want to never get up from this heavenly furniture known as bed. A sleep that feels like home. With a content smile, I turn to my side to hug the side pillow. My pillow makes a gasp sound. That's funny, pillows don't talk.

What's even funnier? I never had a side pillow.

My eyes shoot open. And when it does, I wish heavily for a tsunami to come and sweep me away right now. Settling down on Pluto doesn't seem like a bad idea anymore.

An amused lazy grin, and familiar pair of blue eyes greet my shocked stature. I pat his cheeks softly to test if he is real or if I have officially gone crazy to imagining him early in the morning. It is even more insane to find myself on my bed, wrapped in his arms, under the same comforter, when I had freaking slept in the couch.

What happened last night even. And why do I not remember anything.

"Isha." Damn that morning voice. Why is it so sexy?

Your Isha has lost all senses of speaking, unfortunately. It is not everyday that you find yourself attached together like a real couple in a cuddling position, with the first prince of Syncitia. Especially, when he seems not even a bit offended at my face practically being pressed to his chest.

My eyes widen when I realize something. Two most horrible things to be exact. Without any words, I scamper away from the bed and inside the bathroom, locking myself in there.

My eye crusts. My morning breathe.

Oh fucking great.

"Isha, is everything alright?" comes Calix's groggy, confused, eargasmic (gosh, why am I getting freaky in the morning) voice full of heart-warming concern. The poor guy probably thinks I am having another embarrassing, mental breakdown, like that evening which I call now "Menstruation Catastrophe."

"Yes!" I clear my throat at the unnecessary squeak, "Yes, I am as fine as a mule." Wasn't it as stubborn as a mule?

"Well alright, take your time in there."

"Thanks! I will take my time in washing up well, brushing my teeth, peeing, pooping-" at the sound of the amused snort from the other side of the bathroom door, I eventually realize I have started rambling.

"I am going to use the living room bathroom then. Take your time pooping. Morning poops are relaxing and refreshing." A strangled scream full of frustration, mortification, and God knows what, after I hear the clicking sound of my bedroom door closing, erupts from my throat. I want to asphyxiate that Prince High Horse as much as I want to asphyxiate myself. He pulled my leg but I created the opportunity for him to pull my leg, anyway.

 He pulled my leg but I created the opportunity for him to pull my leg, anyway