Chapter 35

Isha

Calix's mouth attacks mine the moment we stumble into our booked room, and the door is locked by none other than the impatient prince. He pulls away for a moment or two to remove my glasses before diving in to make me taste the flavour of his sinful lips. My fingers find their way, intertwining through his luscious, golden hair when his tongue teasingly pokes around mine just a bit.

A confused frown appears when he abruptly pulls away. And then whispers, his hot breath hitting my lips. "Do you want to continue Isha? Do you want to take this further? Tell me to stop, and I'll stop."

I suck in a tight breath. I am not sure whether I should feel fortunate to have such a green-flag-coded-fictional-book-type boyfriend (hell yeah, consent is sexy), or smack his head for not understanding that I am all in. And I do not plan on going anywhere.

"Calix. Don't stop. I want to take this further just as much as you want."

"How far?"

He knows. But he wants you to say it. Say it and bring him out of his insecurities, uncertainties, self-doubt. The voice inside tells me. And so, I speak. Precise and clear.

"All the way."

That is the last straw as I see a smile across his lips before it disappears and his blue eyes darken. Similar to that night but with more intensity. More passion. More desire. "Undress yourself."

I choke on nothing. I am pretty sure my panties are already drenching with wetness at this point. "I'm sorry?"

"You heard me." Calix steps back. "Undress yourself, Isha. Now.

In front of me."

Throwing all sense of rational comprehension out the window, my hands work at an exceptionally accelerated pace. God I seem desperate, but so be it. I want him. So bad.

Before I know, my sweater, shirt, jeans, socks, all are on the carpeted floor. And then, realization falls on me.

I am not wearing one of those sexy, matching undergarments that female protagonists in romance novels always seem to have on, before the beginning of a steamy scene. I am in a freaking blue polka dot panties and a plain grey bra. I am going to die of embarrassment. Calix will be turned off immediately. I should have known—

A surprised moan comes out of me when I am brought out of my rushing thoughts due to Calix delicately rubbing his fingers over my clothed breasts, as if memorizing my skin while his lips trail feathery kisses across my neck.

He seems anything but turned off.

"Mhm, you think a lot." Calix murmurs taking my right nipple into his warm mouth without removing the bra, and gazing right at me. "You have no idea the things I fantasize about you, Isha. With or without clothes."

"Oh yeah?" I shudder at his words. A sudden boldness overcomes me as my hand moves to lightly touch the evident bulge. Calix groans immediately when he feels his penis twitching, not being able to free from his boxers and pants. My palming only elevates the situation.

"Isha, fuck." Calix grunts, tightening his hold around my wrists, his face pressed into the crook of my neck. Even though he is breathing hard and having an unexpected moment because of me, he does not forget to pepper my neck with kisses.

Calix seriously has a thing for necks. Or perhaps, for my neck only.

Hoping to have Calix orgasm and win the first round of this game of dominance we have silently agreed upon, he picks me up without warning and gently but roughly, as if a mixture of sugar and spice, places me on the bed. I frown in defeat, not being able to make him orgasm first.