Chapter 33

Isha

"Isha. You are so tight." Calix breathes into my neck, one finger buried still inside me, and another rubbing over my clitoris.

I let out a choked laugh, trying to make myself believe this is all real and not my damn imagination (not that I ever fantasized about Calix; no of course not). "What do you expect of a woman who hasn't had sex for over a year?"

Calix raises an amused eyebrow after pulling away from his sweet torture of placing feathery kisses across my neck. "Really? Should I consider myself fortunate, then?"

I cannot help but roll my eyes playfully. And Prince High Horse is back. "For your information, I was drowning myself in work and finishing my manuscript, mostly to get over Killia—" An embarrassingly loud moan combined with a surprised yelp leaves my throat when, before I can finish my words, Calix pushes in another finger.

He chuckles. Dark. Menacing. Totally different from the charming, sophisticated, disciplined prince he is known as. "Isha," he drawls, lazily pumping his fingers in and out of my vulva, and intentionally making me gasp for air. "Isha, no other man's name should escape your lips. To be specific, when I am pleasuring you, desiring you. Especially when I am pleasuring and desiring you. Yes?"

I try to laugh, "Is this what, an erotica where you suddenly turn dominant—"

"Isha. Words sweetheart. I need words."

I groan. Yes I am egoistic, and I do not want to listen to him. But something inside me, pleads me to give in to Calix. Besides, his long fingers buried deep within me, moving in and out, sensually yet at a fast pace, has been doing unimaginable things to me, that are indescribable in mere words. Groaning, I murmur, "Yes, Yes I know."

Like the flick of an automatic switch, Calix's darkening gaze softens, followed by a bright smile. His lips meet my neck again, and this time, he lightly nips at the soft flesh.

At the dangerous combination of his languorous skills with fingers, and lips forming marks across my skin, I hold onto either side of his arms to steady myself. "You seem to have a t-thing for necks."

His deep chuckle against my neck sends shivers down my spine. "Am I making you stammer, Miss Isha Sen?"

This prince—

"Fuck Calix." I curse under my breath, suppressing the loud moan, begging my insides to release when Calix pulls his fingers out and slams them back in.

He chuckles, "Let it all out, Isha. I want to hear it."

Like hell I will. What are the guarantees that the walls of this indoor swimming area are sound-proof? However, my eyes suddenly fall on the untouched bottle of red wine, and wine glasses. As a lover of exquisite alcohol, that wine seems freaking delicious and expensive. Meaning, it ought to taste like heaven. Besides, my thrifty self wouldn't like seeing the poor wine go to waste.

"Calix, the wine." I manage to form words between my heavy breaths.

"Mhm it can wait."

"Really? I mean, it must be expensive, and sweet and-" He shuts my lips by smashing his on mine, and taking me right there in a feverish kiss. I do not hesitate to kiss back, after overcoming my initial surprise. I try to speak in between the kisses, but no. The prince seems to be in heat, tonight.

I wonder where I am supposed to focus. His lips engulfing mine, and the sweet taste of his tongue filling my mouth, or the fingers down there continuing the ultimate, celestial torture. And yes, we are still in the knee-deep area of the swimming pool. My back arches, and a breathy sigh leaves my mouth when I close my eyes. And-Oh God.