Chapter 1 - The Reception

"The day that i met you Leah I knew you would be my forever. Everything about you was so calming and you felt safe to be around. You were then and have always been my safe person. We haven't had the easiest journey and hell it's definitely been a rollercoaster but i would change nothing about it because everything we went through led us right here. Sorry"

Leah just chuckles at me as i have to take a minute and compose myself as saying these things to Leah in front of all of our friends and family is and always has been my dream.

"When i look into your eyes i feel at peace, with myself with the world but most importantly with you. Our story is the ultimate fairytale best friends to soulmates. Although deep down I always knew you were my soulmate and i think you knew it too. You are my dream girl and i never want to spend a day without you. God i never want to spend a single second without you. As much as you annoy me with your little pranks you like to pull all of these memories we have together i will always hold close in my heart and I can't wait to spend my lifetime making more memories with you. I love you Le you're my forever person."

Leah is looking at me with tears in her eyes and a look of such deep love and understanding that I've never experienced before. If someone had told me that when we met five years ago wed be here i never would've have believed them. It's stupid really to think that it took us so long to admit the feelings we had for each other.

Leah takes a minute to compose herself and then begins to speak "Jayde, my love, my life, my world. I still can't quite wrap my head around why you chose me, of everyone in the world you chose me. You make me feel like the most special person, and every time you look at me you make me feel like the only person in every room. Without you I wouldn't be where i am today, we've had our struggles, like the fact that you were at another club when we met" there's a pause as Leah gives me a cheeky grin which makes everyone laugh. "But no matter how hard we tried to stay away from each other every road led back to you. You are my everything, i could sit and just stare into your beautiful eyes for hours and I wouldn't get bored. Because the time i spend with you is my favourite thing. Playing with you on the pitch at arsenal and with England is so amazing and I can't believe how far we've come together. You're my number one girl and i love you now forever and always." When Leah finishes her speech I can't help but think back over all of our memories, the times we've shared, the fights, the heartbreak but I wouldn't change any of it because it all led us right here.

A/N Hi guys this is my first story. Forgive me for any mistakes. The story starts midway through with this chapter but from the next chapter it will start at the beginning. Please comment giving me any tips or anything you want to see happen I have written a lot of the story already but nothings set in stone :)