Chapter 4 - Leah

After my moment with Jayde earlier it just cemented into my mind that I like her more than ever. I would never be able to tell her though because there is no way she would ever like me back. I decide I need to talk to beth so I excuse myself from the room. 'Hey JJ' she looks up at me from her bed, where she's sat in her England kit with her hood over her head watching TikTok. God she's so perfect I just want to cuddle up to her. 'Le how many times' she laughs at me. 'I'm never gonna stop calling you JJ so you might as well give up fighting it.' We both laugh. 'Anyway I'm gonna go find beth to talk to her about some club stuff' she sits up more and twists round to face me. 'Do you want me to come with you or are you okay?' I love how she constantly wants to know if I'm alright it just makes me appreciate her more she's always been so protective over me. 'No I'm okay but did you want to watch a movie together later we can invite some of the other girls?'. 'Yeah of course Le id never say no to spending time with my best friend' Best friend. Those two words hit me like a brick that's all ill ever be to her nothing more. I stand up and begin to walk out of the room when Jayde speaks and stop me 'Le?' I turn back 'Yeah JJ' She comes over and hugs me. 'I love you I'm here if you need me just call okay?' She backs away and sits back down 'I love you too ill be fine tho but I appreciate you.' And with that I make me way to Beth's room.

I get to Beth's and knock on her door  'Hey Leah what's up?' She asks 'Hey Beth can we talk I need your advice?' She looks at me concerned. 'Yeah Leah of course lets go for a walk. Beth grabs a jumper and says goodbye to G and we begin our walk around St George's Park. 'So Leah this is obviously about Jayde right?' I look at her and act shocked 'What beth how did you?' She cuts me off  'Leah save it okay I see the way you look at her, you're constantly texting each other most of your relationships have ended because all of your girlfriends hate how much time you spend together. You have always chosen her over everyone just admit that you love her.' I look at her and I'm stunned. 'Beth its not as simple as that she sees me as her best friend and nothing more'. Beth stops me and shakes my shoulders 'Leah you're joking me right that girls whole world revolves around you I've seen the way she looks at you like you're the only girl in the room its so obvious but you're both just too blind to see it' she states.' 'See what?' I ask. 'That you're both madly in love with each other.'

We both walk back to our rooms and I know now more than ever that I have to tell her how I feel. I get two notifications on my phone one from my girlfriend saying 'hey how are you id love to call tonight to talk if its okay with you?' This is my opportunity to end it. I need to be with Jayde she's my forever and I've always known it I just hope she feels the same. The other notification is from Jayde. 'Hey Le, hope your chat with beth is going well I ran to the shop and got us all some snacks for movie night and got a mini projector for our room. I've also messaged G, Beth, Lucy and Keira and they're all gonna come over for 7 xx.'  I immediately text Jayde back saying 'that's amazing thank you I've got one more thing to take care of and then I'll be back ill see you soon xx.'

I wander off to the chill room to call my girlfriend she's upset with the breakup but understands I've got to follow my heart and now that's over with I can go and get my girl.