Chapter 34 - Wedding Night

A/N This chapter is pretty much pure smut so apologies if it makes you uncomfortable  please skip i am writing another chapter right now and it will be up tonight.

Once everyone had left and it was just us two, we asked the dj for one more song, 'Ain't met us yet.' By Matt cooper. Leah and I decided when planning the wedding that we wanted to have our first dance obviously with everyone else there, but we also wanted our own private first dance at the end of the night. Once he put the song on he left the room to allow us to have our moment together. I held Leah close to me and we danced together and we sung the song together too.

'I've read all of the books under romance hoping to find you someday

Now someday is right now

I've seen the guy get the girl in the movies

But never thought I'd be the one to run off with you in that gown

It's a worse or for better

A once upon a time

'Cause that's what loving you is like

Like when Jack told Rose that she's the one

When Cinderella fell for that prince at the ball

Like when Johnny asked Baby for one more dance

But they ain't met us, no, they ain't met us yet

Those eyes remind me of all of the long nights

Praying to God that you'd call

And I'm so glad you did

'Cause darlin', here now, I finally know

I know just how Romeo felt when she smiled

But they don't know your kiss

It's a worse or for better

A once upon a time

'Cause that's what loving you is like

Like when Jack told Rose that she's the one

Like when Cinderella fell for that prince at the ball

Like when Johnny asked Baby for one more dance

And Noah asked Allie to take his hand

Like when Beast saw Belle the very first time

Girl, we're next on the list with your hand next to mine

They say nothing lasts forever, so forget what you read

But they ain't met us, no, they ain't met us yet

Ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh

It's a worse or for better

A once upon a time

'Cause that's what loving you is like

Like when Jack told Rose that she's the one

Like when Cinderella fell for that prince at the ball

Like when Johnny asked Baby for one more dance

And Noah asked Allie to take his hand

Like when Beast saw Belle the very first time

Girl, we're next on the list with your hand next to mine

They say nothing lasts forever, so forget what you read

But they ain't met us, no, they ain't met us yet

They ain't met us yet

No, they ain't met us yet

Ah-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh.'

I gave her a soft sweet kiss and then we thanked the dj and headed up to our suite. On the walk together we held hands all the way, 'well I guess I don't have to call you my fiancé anymore baby. My beautiful wife instead now.'

She chuckled and replied, 'you're stuck with me forever now my love.'

'Well I wouldn't say I'm stuck with you baby, id say I get the honour of spending my whole life with you. Forever and always.' I kiss her cheek and she says,

'Forever and always baby.'

Once we get into our suite I go and get the stuff we had brought with us, there was no way we were doing our wedding night without some things from home. I bring the bag through to the bed where Leah's sat just watching me. She motions with my finger telling me to come to her, I put the bag down and kneel on the bed she pulls me down on top of her and into a kiss. It's a deep and passionate kiss, probably the most loving one wed ever had. She lifts her knees so that her knees are either side of my hips and uses her knees to push my hips down into her, I kiss her neck sucking on her sweet spots and make my way down her collar bone. She's still dressed though, we both are, so I sit up and take my jacket off, and then my shirt, I lean down and unzip her dress behind her back, and let her pull it down. She pulled me into a kiss and lays back down unbuckling my belt and trousers, pulling me back down on top of her, I stand up and take my trousers off and then lay back on top of her. I take her underwear off and kiss her neck again, I kiss all the way down to her stomach and then over the top of her panties and take them off as well. I look up to Leah for permission and she says 'baby were married you don't need to ask.' I stop what I'm doing and go back up to Leah giving her a kiss and say 'I don't care whether were married or not, I will always ask for your permission.' She kisses me and says 'of course you have my permission.' She kisses me again and then says 'I love you'.

I make my way back down again and push Leah's knees apart, I kiss the inside of her thighs making my way up to where she wants me to be. I stop right where I am and hear Leah let out a moan at the feel of my breath and I take this as my go. I lick up her centre, Leah arches her back at the contact and so I suck on her clit. I push my tongue inside of her and then lick all the way back up to her clit, putting a finger inside of her at the same time, Leah lets out a bigger moan and so I speed up. I keep up this pace going deeper until she cums. I then go and get the strap out of the bag and she just giggles at me. I put it inside me, and then strap it around me I flip Leah over so she's straddling me and she places herself over the strap.

She starts moving and I thrust upwards, she immediately starts to moan and we grind together keeping moving until we both reach our climax. Leah rolls off of me and comes up to kiss me laying on her stomach, I sit up and take the strap off placing it on the floor next to the bed. I lay back down and go to pull Leah in to cuddle and she looks at me and says 'nope.'

Confused I look up and say 'no what?'

'It's your turn now baby.' I giggle at her and she makes her way down leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach, making me giggle because it was ticklish. She then kissed down my leg and then back up inside my thigh. And then immediately put a finger inside me sucking on my clit, using her free hand she brought it up and wrapped it around my neck. I'm a moaning mess at this point as she keeps going harder and faster, and then I eventually cave into the orgasm.

'Holy shit.' I say after she lays next to me. 'I take everything back, that was the best sex we've ever had.'

Leah laughs leaning over to kiss me and then laying her head on my chest. 'Oh yeah baby, it's gonna be ten times better now we're married. It can only get better from here.'