Chapter 35 - Greece Pt.1

The day after we had breakfast with all of the family and the wedding party and then we set off for our honeymoon. Everything was already at our hotel ready for us to take with us, including the strap which no way were we leaving that at home. It could raise questions at the airport but we didn't care.

Once we were on the plane I cuddled up to Leah and we both napped it was only a short flight about three hours but I just napped the whole time. Leah napped for a bit but then watched a film on her phone for the rest of it. When leaving the plane Leah and I put on our sunglasses and hats to try and shield as much as possible from paparazzi, we still get people taking photos of us. We shield our hands so our wedding rings aren't showing as we want to announce it to our fans in our own time.

We get in a rental car and drive to our air bnb that we got whilst were in Greece, we decided on an air bnb with a pool and also a private beach, this way we could enjoy our honeymoon together without prying eyes or just being around other people in general. When we get there I run through the house leaving Leah with the stuff in the living room and dive straight into the pool, 'wow that was...'

'Awesome' I say.

'Completely unnecessary.' She says at the same time laughing at me.

'Yeah well you're just jealous you didn't have this idea first' I say taking my shirt off and throwing it at her, she squeezed and ran away. I pulled myself up to the edge of the pool and said 'le come give me a kiss baby'. She walked over absolutely terrified I was gonna pull her in, she leans down to give me a kiss and yes I do pull her in.

'There we go now were both soaked.' I laugh. I pull her to me and wrap her legs around my waist. 'I actually just wanted a kiss with my wife in the pool actually.' I kiss her and say 'this Leah, this is everything I have ever wanted. Me and you married just us.' She leaned back in to kiss me. 'I love you so much.' She says.

'I love you too baby' I reply kissing her again. 'Come on let's go inside and unpack and then we can go foodshopping, and then well go out for dinner because I have no plans for either of us to cook tonight.'

Once wed both gotten inside and dried off, we unpacked and got changed. I put some shorts on and a t shirt, shoved my hair up into a messy bun and put my sunglasses I was in holiday mode now. We went to one of the local supermarkets got some essentials for the house along with alcohol because we were drinking obviously. We have to take it carefully because we've got camp with England soon for the euros soon, but that doesn't mean that we can't enjoy our honeymoon. Once we've finished with the shopping we head back to our house for the next 6 days and it put all our food away. We both get changed into outfits for the evening I'm wearing black jeans and whiteish shirt, Leah is wearing jeans and a black blouse type things.

We went for a walk through the island we were staying on and got a boat back onto mainland Greece for our meal. We were walking through the town centre holding hands and just chatting and I see one of the paparazzi that has been following us, 'well if he's going to follow us literally everywhere at least well have some cute photos.' Leah laughed after I said that and we continued walking looking for a restaurant. We eventually found one we liked the look of, we sat down and took a selfie together of me kissing Leah's cheek. We then posted it on our private instagrams with the caption 'honeymoon night 1'. We both have private instagrams for just our friends and family. We order our dinner, I have the steak and Leah has carbonara as she doesn't normally eat anything but carbonara, I married a plain girl. 'You know ill never get used to how plain you are sometimes.' I say to her laughing.

'Oi I'm not that plain.' She frowned smacking my arm, I take her hand from across the table,

'Leah, my love, my wife. I know you well enough after all this time, I think I'm pretty sure that you are the plainest person I know, but its okay It only makes me love you more.'

After wed eaten our dinner we walked back to the boats and went back to the island, back to our little house. We got straight into bed and pretty much fell asleep straight away, wed travelled a lot and were both pretty exhausted. So wed cuddled up together and gone to bed. The next morning we woke up bright and fresh ready for our first day out, today we had arranged to go on a boat tour of the islands around Greece, or more specifically the ones nearest to us. We were staying on a small island close to mainland Greece called Gyaros, we were visiting places like santorini and crete today and then going home. Little did I know that Leah has secretly planned us a trip also today for later on to go to Skopelos, which is where mamma Mia was mainly filmed.

So we spent our day going round the islands picking up souvenirs for us and also for everyone else, wed gotten beth and Alex gifts as well but they were the only people who weren't family that we had gotten gifts for. We had some lunch in Santorini as that was our last stop of the day before going back to mainland Greece and then what I thought was getting the boat back to our little island. However, when we got to the docks ready to go home Leah grabs my hand 'baby.'

'Yes my love' I reply.

'I booked a surprise for us today.' She says with this excitable look on her face.

'Oh yeah what's that?'

'We are taking a boat to Skopelos and then doing a tour of the island.' My face lit up, she didn't even have to tell me what it was I already knew exactly what it was and where we were going. I pick Leah up and spin her around.

'Baby no way! I can't believe you've booked that. Arghhh I love you so much.' I plant a massive kiss on her lips. I spin her around again and then she shows me the way to the boat were taking. I hold her hand the entire way jumping up and down like an excitable kid.

We get on a boat and I'm already quoting lines from the film to Leah, I'm so in love with her its almost unbelievable. She is my world, and I'm going to make her do the lay all your love on me scene on the beach. I start giggling to myself. Leah kisses my cheek 'what are you giggling about?'

'Just thinking about how I'm going to make you recreate a scene on the beach.' She looks at me as if to say, oh god what have I done. I lean over and kiss her, 'thank you for this Leah, it means so much.'

'Well I just thought whilst were here we might as well do something special.' She then leans over and whispers in my ear, 'I also knew it would get me some amazing sex later.' She bites my ear and then sits back on the bench, I sit there and just look at her, that was evil, she knows I cant doing anything about it and just laughs at me. I put my hand on her thigh and just slowly bring it higher and higher up her leg. She puts her hand over mine and looks at me dead in the eye. She leans over and whispers into my ear 'Jayde, do not even think about it, not here.' I kiss her neck and say 'what you cant handle a bit of teasing from your wife?' Leah moves her jacket over her legs as she knows that I am not going to stop until I get a rise out of her. She's wearing loose shorts so I run my fingers up her thigh underneath her shorts and just rub her thigh. I move my hand a bit closer so it just brushes over the top of her panties, I can hear the breath hitch in her throat and I know I've won this one. So I move my hand away and rest it lower down on her knee. She lays her head on my shoulder and just says 'that was really mean.' I kiss her and say 'I'm sorry baby, but I will make it up to you later.'

When we arrive on Skopelos I am actually more excited than before, I'm running around finding different spots from the movie and asking Leah to take my picture, we then get to the beach where the lay all your love on me scene was filmed. 'Hey le?' I say,

She looks up at me and says 'what's up?'

'Come here a sec and just lay on the sand.' She looks at me already knowing what I'm about to do and just sort of caves in and does it anyway. I set up my phone so it will film the entire thing and then do the bit where sky climbs on top of Sophie's in the film. Leah giggles the whole time and then I pull her in for a kiss like he does at the end. I then stand up and pull her up to me wrapping her arms over my shoulders and mine on my waist and kiss her again, then picking her up and spinning her around. I posted the video to my private instagram captioned 'finally had my mamma mia moment with my beautiful wife. Thank you Leah for organising this day trip, it couldn't have been more special.' I also posted a few of the photos wed taken over the day with it so it wasn't just the video. After the tour was done we got the boat back to the mainland and then got the boar back to our little island. A perfect first two days on our honeymoon.