Chapter 23 - One last date

A/N This chapter contains smut please if you feel uncomfortable skip to the next chapter

Tomorrow is the day of my surgery me and leah are back to normal after last night and she has spent all of today trying to make it up to me. This morning she went out and got me flowers, at lunchtime she cooked me my favourite food and tonight she's apparently got a date night planned. I decide to have a shower and get ready, although mine and leahs date night is apparently at home I still want to look good as its my last night before my surgery. I'm hoping leah and I can have some sexy time tonight as we haven't done it in weeks and well after the surgery we wont be able to for a while. I'm not going to bring it up but hopefully it will come naturally.

After my shower I facetime beth to check in on Arlo, Beth's going to continue looking after him whilst im recovering from surgery as leah will still be training and I will be basically incapacitated for at least a few weeks. Once im ready I hear leah come through the front door and go to the kitchen. I sneak my way down stairs and see her leant over the counter. I announce myself into the kitchen by saying 'sheesh my future wife has a sexy ass.' She turns around and just laughs at me. 'Whattt?' I say. 'Am I not allowed to compliment my beautiful, hot and sexy fiancé.' I make my way over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I peck her lips and say 'have I ever told you just how much I love you?' She nods and says 'yeah I think you may have mentioned it but just for clarification why don't you tell me again.' I giggle and start kissing her face, and jawline making my way down to her neck. 'Well my beautiful, stunning, sexy baby girl. I love you with all my heart, all my soul and everything inside me.' I say pausing every few seconds to kiss her again. 'What id give to put you up on that side and fuck you right now.' I say to her looking deeply into her eyes. She breaks out of it, saying 'mmm as much as I love the sound of that, I promised you a date night and that means cooking you dinner, watching a movie and then going to bed.' I groan and say 'ugghhh but you're so hot baby'. She pulls me in for a steamy and passionate kiss and when I finally break away I laugh and say 'well now you're just teasing me.'

Whilst leah cooks dinner, carbonara by the way, I just sit on the stool and start at her. I got so lucky the day we met, im so distracted thinking about leah that I don't realise that's she's staring right at me. 'What is up with you today?' She asks laughing at me. 'Hmmm I don't know I guess im just thinking about how lucky I am.' She comes over, sits on my laps and pecks my lips 'I am the luckiest girl on earth to be marrying you and I cant wait to plan our wedding. Tell you what whilst you're recovering from your surgery ill give you a list of things that you can do on your laptop and then when I get home from training we can go through them all and make the choices together?' I kiss her and say 'I am so up for that, let's get this wedding planned so I can finally call you my wife.'

Leah got back up and finished off this dinner, plating it up and served it placing it down on the table in front of me. As she walked past me I slapped her ass, making her jump. 'Oh my god you're so annoyingly playful today' she exclaims making me laugh.  'Yeah well I am just loving having my beautiful fiancé with me for the whole day.' We eat our dinner and just chat about life, football, the wedding and I am in such a feeling of bliss right now. I didn't think I could ever love leah anymore but everyday my love just grows and grows.

After dinner leah and I sit on the sofa and put a movie on. I beg leah and manage to convince her to put Mamma Mia on as its my favourite movie, leahs not so much but she does it for me. Throughout the film I serenade leah with all of the songs and dance around the room managing to get her up dancing with me. When they play "When all is said and done" I pull leah up to slow dance with her. It's a beautiful moment and I wish we could stay like this forever. The song eventually ends and we both sit back on the sofa and finish off the movie. We're cuddled up together when leah asks if I want to go to bed. I stand up and take her hand pulling her to me.

I pull her as close to me as possible and I kiss her, this kiss isn't rushed or forced its just me and her full of love. We slowly walk through the house making our way upstairs, this is different not like the usual sex we have this is so full of love and longing to be close together we don't speak just carry on making our way to our bedroom. Once in our room I lay leah down on the bed, getting in between her legs and continuing our kiss, she grinds her hips against me wanting more, so I sit up taking my shirt off and leaning back down to kiss her, I sit up again this time taking my jeans off. I pull her shirt over her head leaning down to kiss her again. I leave a trail of kisses down the middle of her chest all the way to her stomach. And then take her jeans off too. I kiss along her thigh and then pull her pants off as well. I take my pants and bra off and walk to the cupboard grabbing the strap, when I come she's positioned herself in the middle of the bed and has taken her bra off too. I get on the bed and position myself back in between her legs and lean down to kiss her. We hold eye contact the entire time and I position the strap at her entrance slowly pushing it in. I kiss her whilst slowing picking up pace, I want this to last a while so keep is slow to begin with my lips rarely not finding leahs. I move my head down to kiss her neck, sucking on her favourite spots and she lets out a longing moan. I take this as my cue to speed up the pace going faster and pushing it in deeper. She starts to moan out and I kiss her feeling the moans in my mouth. She wraps her legs around my ass pushing my in deeper wanting more. So I get faster again plunging in and out of her. She grabs my back with her hands digging her nails in, longing for any kind of grip, trying to keep our connection strong. I pull the strap out and take it off, I know she's not finished yet and so she whimpers but I kiss her lips again and begin making my way down her body, starting at her neck then both her breasts, her stomach down to her thigh and then making my way back up to where she wants me to be most. I start licking her centre and leah arches her back at the feeling. I plunge my tongue inside of her and she moans louder, I move up to her clit sucking on it and then bring a finger inside of her I pull it in and out faster and faster until she is screaming my name and cums all over my tongue. I wipe my face and flop in the bed next to her.

I look over at my soon to be wife knowing that this is the last time for a while and just say 'I love you leah.' She kisses me deeply and affectionately and says 'I love you so much more baby.'