Chapter 48 - Babycation part II

A/N this chapter does contain smut there's not a lot of it but you can just skip through that section if it makes you uncomfortable

Leah and I woke up from our nap in the same position that we had fallen asleep in, 'good morning sunshine' she says kissing my forehead and stretching her arms up above her head, I sit up and stretch myself out too. 'Nice to see you again my love.' She chuckles and pulls me back down into her, 'what do you want to eat for dinner baby?' I pepper little kisses on her neck, 'hmm well I do not want to be stood up cooking and you my love cannot cook.' That is met with a reception of 'hey that's not fair.' I look up at her, 'le come on you managed to burn noodles. Anyway I think that we should order takeout for tonight that way we can both be happy with dinner and we can both relax instead of having to cook.' She kisses my forehead and replies that's a great idea, how about you go and get a bath and I will call the local Chinese and order our usual and then ill come join you.'

I go and run a bath when Leah comes in to tell me everything's ready to go and the food has been ordered. She gets undressed and I cant help but look her up and down. I feel a smirk forming on my face and I raise my left eyebrow. Leah clocks me while im biting my lip and laughs, 'are you done ogling me yet?' She asks getting in the bath to face me, 'I will never be done ogling my beautifully stunning wife.' I can see her face flush with pink, 'nice to see I still have that effect on you.' She tilts her head forward, her fringe falls down over her eyes and she looks at me through the hair, 'you're cheeky you know.' She says smiling at me, 'well that Is why you married me isn't it? My charm' I say pausing just before charm. 'Alright I get it your sexy and hot but you don't have to try and seduce me right before dinner.' I laugh at her realising what I've been doing, 'alright fine but I cant help it if being around my naked wife makes me horny. Do you remember that time just after England camp when I tried to seduce you?' I ask giggling at the memory of it, 'oh yeah.' She says, 'it was probably the hottest and yet most goofy thing I have ever seen in my life, the nose scrunch and the lip bite at almost the same time and then the sweeping my hair out of my face.' She laughs at me, 'well it worked didn't it?' I quip back, 'yeah, yeah Ill give you that.' She leans closer and grabs my hand, 'and now, that little nose scrunch and the little lip bite is the most beautiful thing ever and every time you do it, it makes my heart smile.' I press my lips together to stop from laughing but cant hold it in, 'sorry le but that was probably the most corny thing I've ever heard you say, I love you for it though.'

We get out of the bath and get into our comfy clothes and are sat downstairs on the sofa just as our food arrives, Leah goes and gets it and plates up whilst I put a movie on for us to watch. She comes back in and she laughs at me, 'how did I guess that you were going to put this on?' She says, gesturing to the tv which is now showing Mamma Mia. 'Because its my favourite movie and you love me.' I respond smiling at her, 'ahh there's that charm again, its fine baby in actual fact I've grown to enjoy it in the amount of times you've made me watch it.' She settles down on the sofa next to me and we eat our dinner, by the time it comes around to the lay all your love on me scene we've finished eating and have let it settled. I look over at Leah and smirk at her biting my lip, 'you know I love this scene baby.' I lean over to her and whisper in her ear, 'and when we recreated it, and the night afterwards. You remember, you could barely walk in the morning.' I bite her ear and sit back to where I was sat before. I can feel Leah's eyes burning into the side of my head, but I don't look over at her, I want her to come to me and just like I thought within about four seconds shes pushed herself up next to me and is placing little kisses on my neck. It feels so good, I let out a moan as I know this will only encourage her. I turn to face her and grab her face pulling her to me, I kiss her lips pulling her body into mine, it's a lustful passionate kiss which we haven't had in a while. I feel her pulling into me needing more so I start to take her top off. She moves back to my neck, 'mmm Leah... we should... move this to the bedroom.' I have to pause in between the words to catch my breath. With that she jumps up pulling me up with her, her lips never leaving my own, we make our way to the bedroom stumbling though the cabin. When we get into the bedroom I lay down on the bed and Leah lays down beside me pulling my face towards her. 'Are you sure about this?' She asks stroking my cheek, 'Leah baby, love of my life, im trying to create a vibe here, and the vibe is not in any way sweet. Yes im sure, now fuck me please.' She nods and kisses me again.