𝟷

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Drill music played through the trap while Saint sat at the table counting money. He split it five ways giving himself the most because he did most of the work.

Everybody was aware of it but they didn't think it was fair. In his eyes it was because if anything ever happened he'd get in more trouble than any of them.

He did any you could think of just to make money, sold drugs, scammed, he was even a hitman from time to time.

Nothing or nobody ever scared him so he just did whatever.

"I'm finna dip." He spoke dapping his associates up. "Imma fuck witchu." Melo spoke with a head nod.

"Fasho"

Saint didn't trust a soul but if he had to trust anybody with his life it would be Melo for sure. They grew up together and got into the same things.

They saw each other almost everyday for the past 8 years. The two of them met in the 8th grade and had been tight ever since.

He walked out the trap and got into his rental because that's what he drove around in whenever he did go to the trap.

"Dis my shit." He bobbed his head as the radio played.

"I can't lose when i'm witchu! How can I snooze n miss da moment you just too important nobody do body like you do I can't loseeee when i'm witchuu!" Saint sang holding his hands out.

He quickly changed to apple music and his old school playlist. At the moment he was just in the mood for soft music.

"Niggas hungry as shit." He spoke hearing his stomach growl. "Finna hit up Chic-fil-a n see what they tammat."

He pulled off then made his way to get food. Once he got what he wanted he left. Instead of stopping at the stop sign he kept going and crashed into a white Lamb truck.

"Bruh niggas can't drive!" He yelled with his mouth full.

Saint sat in the car and shook his head while he continued to eat.

A light skin girl with tattoos and a 32 inch 613 wig got out with a mug on her face. She examined her car then took pictures of the license plates on Saint's rental.

"Lady you needa learn how to drive." He spoke getting out the car. "Nigga what? Yo ugly ass just ran a damn stop sign. Had yo fat head ass been payin' attention to da road instead a eatin' det pissy ass sandwich you woulda saw me!" Halo fussed

"Man carry yo big head lil eyebrow havin' ass on somewhere wit det fake ass chain on. Yo blind ass shoulda neva been drivin' det fast." Saint responded