𝟿

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Halo sat up while breathing heavily. She touched over her body and nothing was wrong.

Her phone rang so she picked it up.

"Yo?"

"I'm outside" Dre responded "Come in, i'm in my room."

"Ite" He responded before hanging up.

She didn't know if he was aware of her situation with his friend or not but she knew she was starting to feel guilty about it.

Hearing the front door open her heart dropped.

"Wassup" He spoke walking down the steps. "Hey"

"You green as fuck you know det?" He chuckled

"What did I do?"

"You been fuckin' on Red n you thought I won't gone find out? On my soul we done. Yeen gotta worry 'bout me nomo."

"Lemme just get my shit n I can go." He added throwing a bag full of her things on the bed.

"Who told you det?"

"Don't matta. You a hoe fa real. If you wanted both a us you coulda just said det n I woulda neva cuffed you."

"Ian want him, we just ended up fuckin. You went ghost on me fa a month n some change wit no explanation Deondre. I'm tired a you treatin' me like ion matter to you."

"Yeen finna keep fuckin' wimme on yo time. When you really prolly givin' other bitches yo attention anyway." She added

"Nah I been stayin' to myself cs I needed a break from errbody. You couldn't even hold a nigga down fa a lil bit."

"I didn't know det. To me it seemed like you just won't fuckin' wimme nomo. All you had to do was communicate wimme n I woulda waited on you. You don't get to just ghost me n assume imma be waitin' on you."

"You right but you still did some foul shit I woulda neva pulled on you."

"I hope you givin' him dis same energy foo."

"Dets my homeboy, you was posta be my girl. Hoes come n go Tianna."

"Y'all some dick inna booty ass lil boys anyways. Get yo shit n get out my crib foo!"

"Yeen gotta rush me, you see what i'm doin."
"Lemme help you cs yeen movin' fast enough."

Halo got up and started pulling his things out the drawer she let him have a long time ago. He pushed her out the way so she hit him.

"Tianna bro move!"

"Hurry up!"
"Don't fuckin' rush me foo."

Once he was done gathering his things he left. She then did her morning routine and got ready for her day.