𝟹𝟾

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

While Halo and Saint tussled in the living room, Major and Ghost both sat on the stairs being very terrified.

"Get the fuck outta my house! I can't stand you Kamarion. I'm done with this shit I swear I am!" Halo yelled in his face. "What you so mad at me for? Ian do shit to you."

"This relationship doesn't feel genuine it feels forced. I feel like you're only with me because I was there for you and we're having a baby." She finally admitted.

Since Saint was released from prison she felt the same way. All she could think was he only kept her around because of how solid she was but he didn't really love her.

"That's how you feel?" He asked "Yes"

"Why it don't feel genuine to you? I give this relationship my all cause I love you. This exactly why yo relationships don't last cause you ungrateful as fuck. Can't nobody satisfy yo nagging ass."

"So leave me alone then. I'd rather be alone anyway."

Halo walked to the steps and paused seeing Ghost and Major looking at her with sad expressions on their faces.

"Let's go Major." Halo spoke "Mommy i'm scared." He whined

"It's gonna be okay. We're gonna go see your uncle, come on." She grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to change his clothes.

"Niggas can't win." Saint sighed sitting on the couch. He decided to go upstairs and try to get Halo to stay.

"So you just gone leave?"

"Actually? I'm not, you are. This is my house and I don't want you here anymore."

"Foo I really don't understand you. Iono if it's yo hormones or what but you mad at me for no damn reason Tianna."

"I'm mad at you because I feel used."

"How Tianna? That's not telling me how you really fucking feel. You just came home from work and started tripping on me."

"You better get out my face." She backed away from him but he came closer. "Or what?"

"Tell me wassup." He grabbed her arms. "You having a bad day shouldn't make you come home and start beating on me. Then you tryna break up with me for no reason."

"I go to work almost everyday out of the week and come home to you doing nothing. I'm tired of that shit so I feel like you're using me to have somewhere to stay Kamarion."

"Do you know how crazy you sound? I got plenty places to lay my head every night. I coulda easily came home and got me a crib but I chose to stay witchu. If you feel like i'm a leeching ass nigga then i'll go. Cause I got money with or without a fucking job and you know that so iono why you tryna make me look like a bum."