𝟷𝟼

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

Once Saint saw Red roll his window down he pulled his ski mask down over his face. He made sure his was loaded before giving Melo the green light to drive.

As they got closer Melo slowed the car down then Saint pull the trigger as he shot up the car. He didn't know where else he shot him at but he saw that he got him one good time in his neck.

"Ite, go" Saint spoke after emptying the clip."You be on sum nut shit. I be wit allat tho." Melo shrugged

"But dis some tenda ass shit foo, I cannot lie." He added "Call it what you want. Bet he won't talk to her ass nomo."

"You crazy"
"Hell yea"

"Wassup ma?" Saint questioned after answering the phone. "How you doing?"

"I'm ite and yoself?"

"I'm doing fine. I have the kids right now and I wanted to know if you could bring us a few things from the store, I don't wanna take them outside in the cold."

"Imma see if my girl can do it fa me cs ian close to you right na."

"Who?"
"Halo"

"Oh... alright then."

"What?" He laughed "I thought she was a dyke or something."

"Nah she just ain't allat girly. Imma see where she at then imma let you know ite?"

"Okay, I love you be safe Kamarion."

"Ite I love you too."

Whenever he did something wrong he couldn't look his mother in her face for about a week before he knew she'd be disappointed in him.

It was more of a guilt thing. When it came to other people he didn't care at all but Saint valued his mom's opinion a lot.

"Yes Kamarion?"

"So sum fa me."
"What is it?"

"Go to da store fa my mama, imma send you da money."

"It's your mom, why can't you?"

"Obviously if i'm askin' you then I can't do it. Why you can't neva just do what I ask Tianna?"

"Ite Kamarion, send me what she need, god damn." She responded mumbling the last part.

"Imma fuck you up when I see you, I hope you know det."

"Not worried about you." Halo hung up in his face as soon as he was about to respond. "Damn she worse than all my bms. They ain't neva talked back to me like det."

"Det shit be blowin' me. I ask ha to do simple shit n she turn da shit into a big ass argument instead a just sayin' sheon wanna do it. Shit be blowin' me foo."