𝟺

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Saint comforted Dayla while she cried into his shirt. Earlier today she had a miscarriage so he'd been with her since he got the call.

Neither one of them knew she was pregnant but it still made both of them feel some type of way.

That was the first time Dayla had ever been pregnant and she didn't even have the choice to keep it or not.

"I think I wanna move back home with my family. Nun but bull shit keeps happening to me. Between our situation and this... work I just can't Kamarion."

"Do what's best fa you. We can keep in contact if you want to." He responded wiping the tears ofd her face. "I'm sorry you had to go through all dis shit cs a me. I coulda been betta to you or just left you alone all together."

"Shit happens and I allowed it so it's not all your fault. I know for next time not to go for a nigga like you. I know you not a bad person you just got some fucked up ways. Whoever get you next I hope you love them how I wanted you to love me."

"Foo ian neva say ian love you. I'm just not in love witchu. If sum was to happen to you det shit would affect me Dayla."

"Yea, yea" She sighed

Saint lifted her face and pecked her lips a few times. At the moment he truly felt bad for all he put her through. The doctors said she lost the baby from stressing and overworking.

Whenever Dayla was stressed she worked and worked until she was tired so that's what she did. Had she knew she was pregnant she would've took more days off.

"I'm fa real. Even tho we ain't together you gone always have a place in my heart so call me if you ever need some. Don't be scared to ask me fa shit. It don't matta what da cost is, I got you."

"Okay" She nodded

"When you gone leave?"

"I was post leave in a few days for Christmas but ion think imma come back. Imma just pack my clothes n sell everything else."

"Ite I can help you pack, just call me."
"Thanks"

"You welcome"

Saint hugged her then kissed her forehead.

For the past few weeks Saint hadn't been in the city, he was at his apartment a few hours away. Him and Dayla hadn't seen each other since the last time he was at her house.

That was when he got her pregnant so she was only a few weeks.

Saint helped Dayla pack for a few hours then ordered them some food. He decided to stay the night with her just to make her feel better.