𝟹𝟸

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

"EWW- da fuck is wrong witchu foo?!" Halo asked being disgusted with him after her stuck his tongue in her nose. "What?" He laughed

"Just high as fuck doin' shit leave me alone Kamarion real shit." She mugged pushing his arm off her. "Then gone try to kiss me- nigga i'm finna hurt you stop it!"

Saint grabbed her by the back of her neck and tried licking her face but she turned away from him. Halo mushed him then ran away from him.

"Bring yo ass!" He yelled as he chases her downstairs. "Okay, okay chill!" She laughed falling on the couch.

"Come back upstairs." Sainted picked her up from the couch and quickly took her back upstairs to their room. "Why you bothering me?"

"I want some pussy." He responded tossing her on the bed. "So just ask you don't gotta do allat weird ass shit."

"Come on"

Halo kissed his lips then took her bra and panties off. She then climbed on top of him while he let her take ofd his shirt.

"You not finna fuck me i'm finna fuck you." He spoke pushing her off him. "I does da fuckin' innis bitch."

Saint removed the rest of his clothes and laid in bed with Halo so they were facing each other. He put both her legs on each of his shoulders before sliding inside her.

"Mmm" Halo hummed biting on her bottom lip. Saint continued to thrust into her from the side as he tongue kissed her. "Ughhh- you goin' too deep Kam." She whined putting her hand on his stomach.

"Ion give a fuck."

Halo made different faces at him while trying not to moan.

"What?" He asked as she put her face into the pillow. "Look at me when i'm talkin' to you." Since she didn't listen he gripped her jaw really tight forcing her to look at him.

"Oueee fuck Kam I can't." Halo admitted as her eyes watered. "You can't what?"

"Baby I can't take it- shut det shit up." He cut her off as he slapped her. Seeing a tear drop from her eye he repeatedly pushed the whole thing inside her forcefully causing her to moan loudly.

"Fuck!" He groaned

Halo took a long pause in her breathing causing him to get worried. As soon as he was about to speak she let out a deep breath.

"You want me to stop?"

"No" She cried "I'm finna cum." Halo admitted curling her toes. She put her hand on the back of his head and began kissing him. "Have my baby."