𝟹𝟷

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

"You mine fa real na son!" Saint smiled pulling Major into a hug. "What you wanna do to celebrate?"

While he kissed Major's cheek Major giggled and tried getting out of his grip.

Halo and Saint had just signed papers for Saint to adopt Major. It was a big day for them, they had been waiting on it since Saint was in jail.

They talked about a lot while he was away and it was finally happening for them.

"Here go yo mama cryin' n shit." Saint shook his head, putting his arm around her shoulder. "Mommy stop being a punk."

"You a punk." She responded wiping her face. "This is a big day for us. I'm just a lil emotional."

"We not een cryin' so why are you?"

"Why are y'all not? The fuck? I can cry if I want to."

"Ite muhfucka"

Saint gave her a kiss on the lips then wiped her face. Part of him felt very complete but the other part felt like there was still something missing about their relationship.

"My son said he want us to be together now." Saint lied just wanting to heart what she would say. "What?" Major mumbled

"My son ain't said no shit like that. You don't know how to be loyal so ion wanna get into that witchu again."

"Mmcht bae I promise dis time imma be good. I been in jail, ain't no other bitches you gotta worry 'bout."

"Oh trust ian worried 'bout no other bitch. You don't have self control, i'm not your mama so i'm not finna sit around n clock you."

"Ion give a fuck, in my mind we together. I know I bet not see you fuckin' wit nobody else. On my mama i'll flash out on you."

"Please" She rolled her eyes. "Dets da day you gone see crazy."

"Major i'm happy for you. You wanna get ice cream?"

"No i'm a big boy. I want shoes."

"You can have whatever you want, today about you and your dad. I'm not buying him shit tho only you cs you my child."

"My dad need stuff too." Major defended "On god son she trippin."

"He got his own money." Halo mugged "Remember det shit foo. You stingy as hell, on your life i'll never buy you shit else."

"Cool cs I got my own money. Come on Major put your shoes back on so we can go shopping."

Major did what he was told then they left the house and made their way to the mall.