𝟸𝟿

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟻𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"I got a surprise fa you son!" Halo smiled covering his face. "I can't see mommy."

"It's ite you gone see inna second."

Halo led him into the living room and moved her hand revealing Saint to him. "Dad!" He smiled running up to him. "Wassup foo"

"Aww" She smiled seeing they both started crying. Major loved Saint more than anybody so Halo was grateful that he had someone to look up to.

"Tighten up foo." Saint sniffed wiping his eyes. "You crying too!" Major pointed out making Halo laugh. "Y'all both some crybabies, lemme take a picture of y'all real quick."

They posed for the picture then he put Major down and opened Ghost's cage to pet him.

"Dis nigga big as fuck na." He smiled as Ghost jumped on him causing him to fall back. "Missed my nigga fasho."

"Come hea" Saint spoke waving her over. "Nigga ion wanna hug you." She mugged

"Foo tell yo mama stop being mean to me."

"Be nice mommy."

"I am being nice, I let him come in my house that was nice enough."

Saint got up and forced her to hug him before kissing her lips multiple times. "Eww" Major gagged "Mind yo business then punk."

"I love you mama."

"Do you?" Halo asked blushing a little. "I do"

"I love you too."

Halo gave him another kiss then pulled away from him. "You be bluffin' foo." Saint shook his head.

"How?"

"Tammat we not finna be together when I get out n allat otha bullshit. Allis shit you bought me, I wouldn't have bought shit fa nobody ian wit."

"Okay, want me take it back?"

"Nah" He quickly shook his head. "Aww okay... put this on." Halo pointed to an outfit that matched theirs.

"Wea we finna go?"

"Just put the shit on boy!"
"Ite foo"

Saint didn't know it yet but his mom planned a welcome home party for him. All his family and close friends would be there to see him.

"You want us to match huh?"

"I let Major pick our outfits. Can you hurry up so you can go get your hair cut? You lookin' a lil pluckish."