𝟸𝟶

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕

"Who hurt my baby feelins?" Saint asked after kissing her forehead. "Nobody"

"So why you been actin' like det? You seem sad as fuck n i'm tryna see what's goin' on witchu."

"If I tell you don't judge me, ite?"
"I would neva."

"Me and Dre had a baby two almost three years ago. But he lives in another states with Dre's parents, he's been with them since he was three months old."

"What's his name?"

"Major" She responded wiping her tears. "How he get wit them?"

"Me and Dre was in the streets really bad. His parents kept tryna talk me into giving them full custody. I kept saying no but then I gave in. Really it was because I got a fear of being broke n I just couldn't stop trappin' n ian have nobody to watch him."

"N det slow ass nigga ain't try to talk no sense into you. You want yo son back?" Saint shook his head. "Yes Kamarion- I was so stupid to let them have my baby."

"I done changed so much since then. Major been on my mind 24/7 lately. He doesn't even know me no more." She added

"It's gone be ite. What state they in?"

"Dets da issue, I don't know. At first Dre was saying he didn't know either but I shoulda knew he was lying. He was sayin' Major know him n imma bad mom. Then he said I should know how it feels for your mom not to love you and I shoulda done better for him."

"In reality he was right there with me being a deadbeat. Major has a bond with Dre and doesn't even know me and I don't like det Kamarion." Halo continued

"Oh baby I know how to find anybody stop allat cryin. You talkin' to a fuckin' nerd right na. We gone get our son back don't worry."

"Our...?"

"Yea" He laughed "You delusional"

"I know, pass me det laptop."

After she gave it to him Saint asked her a few questions then he put his glasses on and started typing. For about 15 minutes he was silent then her turned the laptop to face her.

'Da fuck dis nigga get glasses from?' She thought to herself.

"Dis them?"

"Yes! Oh my god!"

"Imma send my people tomorrow. You gone have yo son back before da week over wit."

"You can't just take em, we gone have to go to court."

"Dem folks been lyin' to you. It don't een say they got no legal rights to Major, basically they da ones det can go to jail fa kidnappin' him but weon do no snitchin' so they gone get handled fasho."

"You'll really do allis fa me?"

"Da way dem jaws work you can have whateva from me."

"I should punch you right in yo fuckin' bullet wound. Ion like yo black ass."

"Damn what I say?"

"You coulda just said you loved me n you'll do anything fa me."

"Det too tho, you know I love you foo I was just fuckin' witchu."

"No... ion wanna play like det Kamarion."

"My fault I forgot you was a sensitive gangsta n shit." Saint closed his laptop then put it on his nightstand before pulling Halo on top of him.

"We gone get yo son back, he ain't nowhere. Dem people been fuckin' you ova fuck long enough n youn deserve det. You was young makin' dumb decisions but you grew from det shit n you deserve to have another chance."

"Errthang gone be straight Tianna." He kissed her lips then wiped her tears. "You been takin' care a me it's only right I help you out too."

"I appreciate you Kamarion."
"Shit... I appreciate you too."

"How you feelin' today?"

"Oh I feel great! Ion even need no medicine." He lied "Why da fuck you lyin?"

"Cs bae ion like det shit. I can't control what come outta my mouth. Ian myself when I take it."

"So you rather sit in pain Kamarion?"

"Uhh yea"

"Ite if dets what you want."

"My mama used to force me to take det shit cs sheen want me in pain but god damn dets some strong ass medicine."

"I bet"

--

Halo brung the rest of the groceries in the house then paused. "Who baby?" She asked

"Yours" Saint responded putting him down. "Aww he looks so different!" She pouted

Not even knowing what her own baby looked like hurt her feelings the most.

Major looked back at Saint with a weird look on his face not wanting to go to Halo. He ran towards him and hugged his legs before he started crying.

"Damn foo dets yo mama you gone be ite." Saint spoke picking him up. "He don't even like me."

"Mmcht yes he do. Look say mama." He pointed at Halo but Major shook his head. "You want her?"

"Mm mm"

"He tryna be shy, a few minutes ago he was talkin' my fuckin' head off."

"How he like you n he don't even know you?"

"He been hea fa like five hours. Iono what you was doin' but I kept callin' n shit. Ian wanna tell you cs I was tryna surprise you."

"I'm surprised and a lil mad that he don't fuck wimme."

"Major dets just yo mama." Saint spoke walking closer to her. "Can I have a hug?" She asked

"No" He responded laying his head on Saint's chest. "Please?"

"Give a hug foo."

"NO!" He yelled at Halo as she tried grabbing him. "Fine... forget you too then."

Halo began putting the groceries away then when she turned around Major was peeking around the counter.

"Can I have a hug?" She asked getting on his level. Major finally ran up to her and hugged her.

Halo wrapped her arms round him and kissed his cheek. She tried her best to keep her tears in but she couldn't.

"What happened? Who hurt?!" Saint asked from the couch. "Nobody"

"Why you cryin?"

"My baby gave me a hug."

"I have some?" He asked pointing to the juices she had just bought. "Yea, did Kam feed you?"

"Uh huh" He nodded "What you have?"

"Shicken nugget and fries."

"Nigga even ate my food. Yo son big just like you."

"Not too much he probably was just hungry. Here you go Major." She spoke giving him the juice.