𝟾

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

While Halo and Saint were in the car he reached in the backseat to get the flowers he bought for Dayla.

"Imma be right back." He spoke getting out the car. "Mmhm"

"Imma punch you in yo shit."

"Please do" She responded not taking him seriously. "Fix yo fuckin' face."

"Bye Saint"

He got out the car and closed the door. Dayla came outside on the porch and hugged him before kissing him on his lips a few times.

While all this went on Halo snuck pictures and sent them to her gc. She felt a way about it but it was nothing she could do about it.

Seeing Saint go inside Halo smacked her lips. He was in there for a good 45 minutes so she ended up rolling herself a blunt and hot boxing his car.

Dayla walked him to the door and gave him another kiss before he walked back to the car.

"My fault" Saint spoke getting in the car. "You coulda dropped me off if you was gone go inside. Det was inconsiderate as fuck."

"I said my bad, damn. We finna go home tho so it don't een matta."

"Sure don't"

"Sooo nasty n sooo rude!" He teased causing her to get more irritated. "Shut up!" She yelled pinching his lips closed making him laugh.

"What I gotta do fa us to be cool bro?"
"Nun, ion wanna be cool witchu."

"Fuck it, I tried." He spoke before pulling off.

They went back to the Hotel and ate before getting their things together to get back on the road.

Halo was beyond tired and she was just ready to get home to her bed.

For two hours Halo slept. When she woke up the sun had went down so it was dark out.

"She right hea, she just woke up. Prolly finna beg fa sum food a sum." Saint spoke

"Wassup Ti, you it?" Rocky questioned "No, i'm ready to come home. I'm never ridin' wit him no more."

"Business is business. Iono what y'all got goin' on but y'all needa work det shit out."

"He better be lucky he paid me already or I woulda whooped his ass."

"Whooped who ass?" Saint asked raising his eyebrows. "Yours"

"In yo wildest dreams shawty."

"Saint you betta ask 'bout me. I fight all genders ion give a fuck, big or small."