𝟷𝟶

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

"You up?" Saint questioned peeking in his room. "Yea" Halo responded sitting up.

"Got you sum to eat." He gave her a bottled orange juice and a Wendy's bag with her food in it.

Last night she asked him to come get her from where she was. Since she had her car he took an uber to get to her.

She didn't wanna call Rocky because she knew he would fuss at her and she was too drunk to deal with that.

"You threw up on me last night, you know det right?"

"Fa real?!" She gasped "Hell yea- det shit blew me foo. I just went n cleaned yo car out tho."

"Oh my god Saint i'm so sorry!"
"Yeen mean to, it's ite."

"Some nigga name Red been callin' you since I picked you up. Dets yo ex?"

"No dets his friend." She responded then he scrunched his face up. "Oh you playa pimp fa real huh?" He smirked

"It sound way worse than it really is. I swear he came onto me. Dre, which is my ex ghosted me fa a month almost two... det shit just happened out da blue."

"Niggas do fouler shit everyday, he be ite. What you finna do tho?"

"You want me to leave?"

"Nah you cool. I'm finna go get my hair cut I was tryna see of you was gone come or stay hea."

"What you do wit my clothes?"

"I washed em they inna dryer right na. Imma give you sum out my closet. I know you can't fit my shoes but I got some crocs you can wear."

"Okay"

They made small talk amongst each other while they ate breakfast.

"You slept in hea?"
"Nah I slept in my other room onna couch."

"I'm really sorry fa throwin' up on you. I swear ion remember det shit."

"It is what it is foo."

Saint went in his drawer and gave her some essential sweats and a bape t-shirt. He then left the room and let her get dressed.

A few minutes later she came out and put her trash in the trash can.

"You got some toothbrushes?"
"Inna bathroom closet." He pointed

"K"

As she walked away Saint looked at her butt while biting on his bottom lip. To him the sweats looked way better on her than they did on him.

Hearing her gag from the bathroom he shook his head and continued rolling his blunt.

"Exactly why ion drink na."