𝟷𝟻

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

"So this what you doin' now Kamarion?!"

"Foo- don't touch me bitch i'm not touchin' you!" Halo cut him off so he backed up a little. "Who a bitch?"

"YOU!"

"I'll be wrong if I slap da fuck out you right? Watch yo fuckin' mouth foo!" Saint mushed her so hard that she stumbled into the wall. She caught herself then swung on him so he grabbed her arms.

"You started dis shit Tianna. You shoulda left det nigga alone na yo stomach hurtin' n shit. Don't do shit to me youn want me doin' to you."

"Kamarion you posted det bitch, you never even posted me before!"

"Cs you a hoe."

"Ite bet." Halo nodded "How am I a hoe Kamarion?"

"How you not? You stay inna nigga face on some friendly ass shit. How you fuck me one day then go lay up wit another nigga da next?"

"I neva did det." She lied "Ite na i'm just dumb n a liar right?" He chuckled

"I never said you was a liar Kamarion. I'm tellin' you right na I was never laid up wit no nigga."

"So yeen go stay da night wit Red last night?"
"No"

"See you lyin' you wanna know how I know you lyin? Cs I followed yo dumb ass there. Yeen neva come out his crib, ain't no tellin' what da fuck yo nasty ass was inna doin."

"I didn't fuck him tho."

"So what was you doin' then Tianna?"
"We just chilled together n watched movies."

"So go be wit det nigga then n beg him to take yo cheatin' ass back. On my kids I'm through witchu."

"Why is you tryna leave me?" She asked holding his hands.

"Tianna move bro fa you piss me off." Saint spoke in a calm tone. "Ian gone ask you nomo."

When Halo didn't move from in front of the doorway he shoved her out the way. Halo didn't like that so she pulled him back down the steps by his coat causing him to fall.

"On my mama you lucky ion hit females. Just let me go Tianna."

"No!" She dragged out forcing him to hug her.

"You wanted to cheat right? We ain't een been together fa a month yet n you already doin' some foul shit."

"Da crazy part 'bout it is I wouldn't even a been dis mad if you just told da truth. I seen det shit wit my own eyes n yo hoe ass still lied to me. You know ion een call no female out they name but you really got me fucked up Tianna." He continued "Kamarion i'm sorry... don't leave me."