𝟷𝟹

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

"This nice" Halo spoke running her fingers through the new wig Saint bought her. "How you know how to buy good hair?"

"I got a mama and a sister nigga."

"You ain't have to get smart wimme. What about my shoes? Them won't cheap Kamarion."

"Ian know what size you wore... imma send it to you right na."

He sent her the money for her shoes but she was still mad at him because what he did was uncalled for.

"You can go now." She spoke getting up to put her wig up. "What I do na Tianna?"

"Just being in my presence you pissin' me off." She responded from the closet.

"I'm just tryna be cool witchu."
"Mmm ion wanna be cool."

"Well when we was fuckin... you said we was gone be together, so you was just lyin?"

"But you turned around n linked witcho ex or whatever you wanna call da bitch. We was barely inna relationship yet n you was already on some fuck shit." Halo responded while getting back in bed.

"She ain't nobody." He waved her off.

Saint laid between her legs then started kissing on her thighs. "You maced me, remember det?"

"I'll do det shit again."

"Det shit hurt like a bitch. Do det shit again, watch what I do."

"Ian scared a no threat nigga."
"Trust det won't no threat."

"It damn shole won't no promise cs you scary as hell."

"WHO?!" He asked sitting up. "YOU"

"Hell nah... lemme see yo phone."

"For?" She questioned "Tryna see what you got goin' on inna."

"Lemme see yo phone first."

"No" He laughed "Ite then"

"Ian got shit in my phone fa you to see."

"Neither do I so iono what you wanna see fa. All you gone see is da group chat n ion think you gone appreciate what's in there."

"Show me"
"Noooo!" She laughed

"You be talkin' shit 'bout me foo?"

"And I do."

"Ite so stand onnat shit n show me."

"Nope... gimme kiss."

"Fuck no"

Saint got up and laid on the other side of the bed making sure he was turned away from her. Halo slid over to him and put her arm around his waist.

"Stop foo!" He yelled while pushing her head as she kissed the back of his neck. "Come on boy I wanna hump you."