𝟸𝟼

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"I know my son probably feel like everybody he love in his life just leaves him. Sometimes ion feel like I'm enough."

"In my mind it felt right to get him back but in reality it just seem like I forced him into a life he wasn't ready for." Halo continued to vent while recording herself.

She didn't really like talking to people about her problems much because she didn't want to bother them with her issues.

One day she thought to just make a video while crying and let out everything that bothered her and ever since then she continued to do it.

"I hate to say it but I miss Kamarion so much even tho he did me wrong. It's gone be a tough two years without him but it'll give both of us time to grow. Major cried himself to sleep three times this week n as bad as I wanna cry with him I just hold it in n wait til i'm alone."

"In all seriousness I gotta do better for him, he don't got nobody but me. I gotta leave the streets alone cs if sum happens to me he really not gone have nobody."

Halo looked down at him sleeping on top of her then wiped her tears away before kissing his forehead.

Being a single parent was way harder than she expected and it hadn't even been a full week yet. Saint helped her out way more than she realized.

Once she was done venting she ended the video and looked through the album in her phone with the two of them in it.

"I want you to come home so bad." She mumbled while watching a video of them doing their night routine. "Annoyin' ass"

Hearing Ghost begin his snoring she knew it was time for bed. When she was done look she cut her phone off and ended up falling asleep.

The next morning she got up and did her morning routine before taking Major to daycare.

"So bitch youn love us no more?" Chanel asked walking up to her truck. "It's not even that. We can catch up today tho ion have nun to do."

"Me either, meet me at the brunch spot down the street then."

"Okay"

Since their kids went to the same daycare it was hard to avoid Chanel but she was really trying to because she was just in a mood to be alone.

Halo made her way to the restaurant then they got seat at a table for two.

"Why you been ignoring us Tianna, what we do?"

"Life just been doin' me da fuck in. Saint cheated on me in my own bed then he went to jail and won't be home for two years. I really just been in my feelings about it all. On top of that my dad will be home in less than five months n i'm not even doing hair like I told him I was. How the fuck imma get a shop n get my clientele up in that amount of time?"