𝟹𝟻

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

As the three of them put the Christmas tree up music played on the tv in the living room.

"Major... I got to tell you something." Halo spoke feeling very anxious not knowing how he would feel. "What's wrong mommy?"

"I'm having a baby soon, you gone be a big brother. How you feel about that?"

Major looked at her then looked at Saint before he started throwing a tantrum. He threw the Christmas decorations all over the place so Saint had to pick him up so he'd calm down.

"Whyyyy?!" Major screamed and cried. "Blame your daddy he wants you to have a little brother."

"I don't want it mommy." He continued to cry. "I'm sorry" Halo apologized feeling very bad.

"Aye foo calm down. Ian want no lil brother either but you gone appreciate him one day."

"NOOO!" He screamed "Put me down!" Major demanded so Saint put him down.

Before he went upstairs he kicked the box of ornaments over causing them to roll all over the living room floor.

"I hate when he gets like that I be feeling so bad Kam." Halo sighed before sitting on the couch.

Major had anger issues and he refused to take his medicine. Halo didn't want to force him to take it so she was trying to figure out ways to get him to take it willingly.

"Det nigga be calm as fuck til you make him mad. It's like he turn into a whole different child a sum. I hate det shit too not gone lie. We gotta get him to take his medicine Tianna."

"I know, let's see what this gender of this baby is." Halo spoke getting the envelope off the table.

She wanted to wait until they got home to open the envelope so they could react freely.

Halo ripped open the envelope then they read the results. Both of their mouths fell open while trying to look at the picture.

"GIRL?!" Halo asked reading the picture. "Ain't no way boyyy!" Saint laughed

"Maybe they gave you da wrong one a sum. Ain't no way it's a girl, ion make girls."

"Exactly- what?" Halo asked looking at him. "Nigga what? Don't piss me off Kam."

"I'm only playin' bae. Damn I just knew we was finna have all boys." Saint sighed while shaking his head. Halo began pouting which quickly turned into her crying.

Saint wanted to cry himself but he decided not to. He had to comfort her and he didn't want to make it about him.

"This the only child we having together. If we try again and it's another girl I'm literally gonna fucking kill you." Halo got up and kicked the ornaments that were on the floor out her way. "See where he get det shit from." Saint mumbled