𝟸𝟺

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"You got a boyfriend n shit n got to actin' Hollywood on me." Karasi spoke with a smirk on his face. "I never had no boyfriend." Halo shrugged

"You know exactly who i'm tammat."

"Nah... I really don't. Is you tryna cop or not?"

"Yea, you know what I want."

He gave Halo $65 then she gave him an eighth.

"Happy birthday too." He spoke again.

"Bye dude I am not tryna have conversation witchu." She laughed "Yeen gone say thank you?"

"Thank you Karasi."
"No problem"

"What? Why you still in my face?" She asked

"Lemme get yo number, stop actin' like det wimme girl. Cs I can take you out dis lamb n put you in sum way betta!"

"Karasi"

"Ma'am?"

"I love my lamby I worked hard fa her. If I wanted sum else I woulda got sum else."

"I hear you. Yo nigga not treatin' you right?"

"Nigga if I tell you one more time i'm single. Get back fa I roll yo toes over."

"Ite fa real lemme get yo number."

"Imma THINK about sendin' it to you on ig. Niggas not really on my mind right now. Y'all be too weird fa me."

"Ian like no other niggas you be fuckin' wit bums n shit." He responded "Tired of hearin' det same fuck ass line. Bye Karasi."

Saint was far from a bum he was just a liar and a cheater. Plus she still loved him and knew for a fact she wasn't going to move on until she was fully done crying over him.

"Ian foolin' witchu Halo." He waved her off before walking off. She rolled up her window before pulling off.

For her birthday she had no plans but she did know she wanted to go eat with her friends later tonight.

"What bitch?"

"Happy birthday witcho yellow ass."
"Mmhm"

Halo was a hopeless romantic and Saint made her realize that. No matter how many break ups she went through she always thought love was soon to come.

"You wimme tonight, you n Major."

"No da fuck i'm not Karasi- fuck I meant Kamarion." She responded growing irritated with him. "Aye foo who da fuck is Karasi? Don't play wimme Tianna."