𝟷𝟿

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

"I miss my bae." Halo sighed "You miss a nigga det think you set him up? Both a y'all crazy as hell." Rocky chuckled

"He's the crazy one. I'm just tryna love him but he pushing me away. A nigga gone be a nigga tho."

"Y'all needa just talk. Ion fuck wit da fact det he even would think some shit like det. Don't he know if you woulda set him up he wouldn't even be here?"

"Obviously he don't know. I got a lot of feelings for him so why would I wanna see him hurt? It makes me feel some kinda way that he even gotta experience this shit."

Halo put her password in and dialed his number before calling him. For the first time in a few days the phone actually rang meaning she was unblocked.

"Baby" He spoke "No don't do that now. That stunt you pulled was so weird."

"Can you let me explain first?"
"Go head, I'm listenin."

"I can't talk over da phone just come to my crib when you get a chance."

"I'm on my way right mothafuckin' now. You got me so fucked up foo."

Halo hung up the phone and aggressively put her shoes on before leaving the house. She quickly made her way to his house and rang the doorbell.

"Hey" Faith waved letting her in. "Wassup Faith"

"Nun much, Kam in his room. I'm finna go so lock the door."

"K"

Halo closed and locked the door behind her before going to Saints room.

"So what we gotta talk about Kamarion?" She asked walking up to his side of the bed.

"Yo ex shot me... dets why I thought you set me up but my lil brother figured some shit out fa me. I was wrong, I apologize Tianna."

"Yea you owe me more than a fuck ass apology cs that stunt you pulled hurt my feelings."

"Ian know you had feelins. Gimme kiss" Saint grabbed her arm pulling her closer. "You tryna be funny?"

"What I say?"

"Tammat ian know you had feelins. Fuck det posat mean Kamarion?"

"Cs you act so hard it be hard gettin' through to yo ass. Youn really talk 'bout yo feelins like det, dets all."

"Ion like you. You really think I would do you like det? Clearly youn trust me."

"Ion trust nobody." He shrugged "Ian just nobody, i'm yo girlfriend."

"I mean I do trust you more than I trust a lot a muhfuckas. I miss you tho."

Halo rolled her eyes and stared at him for a second before taking her shoes off. She then climbed in bed with him.