𝟷𝟽

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

"Aww... these for me?" Halo asked after Saint opened the car door for her. "Yea, you fuckin' wit em?"

"Yea, they cute. Ian got no flowers inna long ass time. Thank you Kamarion." She smiled grabbing the bouquet of pink roses off the seat.

"Ain't nun"

Before she got in the car she kissed his lips a few times. He then closed her door and got in on his side.

"Where we finna go?"

"Finna take you shoppin, we got plans tonight."
"Oh, we do?"

"Yea, play what you wanna play." He responded giving her, his phone. "Okay"

Halo played Young Dolphs station on Apple Music then put his phone down.

"Hold up fa I pull off."

Saint went in his glove compartment and grabbed two boxes from it. He opened one of them and showed her the earrings he got her.

"These so nice! What's in this box?" She smiled trying to open it but he wouldn't let her. "Damn muhfucka, lemme do it."

"My fault og."

He opened the box revealing the diamond ring he got custom made for her about two weeks ago. Saint just wanted to find the right time to give it to her.

Since they had been into it a lot he figured he'd just wait until they weren't mad at each other anymore.

"Shit fye huh?" Saint smiled "Yea! Put it on me."

"What I do to deserve dis?"

"We just ain't neva really did nun nice fa each other n we posta be inna relationship. All we do is argue."

"Damn... dets how you feel?"
"Dets da truth Tianna."

"Oh, well I like my gifts and I appreciate them. You gone let me spoil you back or you one a them niggas det don't like det?"

"Baby you can buy me whatever you want." He responded before kissing her lips. "Det just made me feel some kinda way, let's just do it inna backseat real quick."

"Nah" He laughed "We gone save allat fa later on tonight, you can wait."

"I hate when you make me wait. Just real quick, please?"

Saint let his seat back then let her come lver to his side.

30 minutes later they were done and went to the mall to find a few things.

"Yeen wearin' no pants. Pick up a skirt a sum n be a lady." Saint spoke taking the pair of pants she had before putting them back. "Why?"

"We steppin' out our comfort zone tonight."