𝟹𝟿

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟼𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

Saint walked into his mom's house and spoke to everyone but no one told him happy birthday which left him confused.

He sat on the couch and looked around at them with his arms crossed.

"What y'all doing today?" He asked "Nothing, why?" His mom asked.

"Oue maybe we can go to the nail shop. I need my toes done before the baby comes." Faith spoke as she lifted her leg to see her toes.

"What about you bae?" He asked Halo. "Shit i'm going with Faith to the nail shop."

"Man ion like y'all. I always come through for everybody and a nigga can't even get a simple happy birthday? Ion even want no party or any gifts. A happy birthday woulda been perfectly fine." He shook his head as he got up.

They figured he'd get upset and leave so they followed him outside where his gift was waiting on him.

Quez got out of the car and tossed him the keys to his track hawk. "Happy birthday!" They all spoke at once.

"Damn y'all gone make me cry. Y'all already know I get emotional." He spoke before giving them hugs.

Halo paid his car off, his mom got it detailed, and his siblings paid for it to get wrapped with a matte finish.

It was all black with black rims and a red interior. This was Saint's dream car so Halo put in a lot of time to get it for him.

"Be honest, how long y'all been hiding this from me?" He asked "For a few weeks now." Halo shrugged

"Let's go see your car bae." She grabbed his hand so they could walk down the steps.

Saint helped her in on the passenger side then got in on his side. He looked around on the inside of his car with a smile on his face.

"We were gonna get you another dog but since I'm pregnant I figured we should just wait until after the baby."

"Nah, nah I like this. Y'all picked the right thing. Thank you baby." Saint kissed her lips then started up the car. Major ran outside and saw the car so he wanted to get in too.

Saint let him in the car then put him in the passenger seat with Halo.

"You fuck with my car Major?" He asked "Yea, I like it dad. Is it fast?" He asked

"Is it fast?" Saint scoffed as he pulled out the driveway. He drove to the end of the street then made a left. There was no cars coming so get sped up.

"Alright now, chill out. You almost gave me a heart attack just then." Halo spoke while she held onto Major. "My bad... this bitch nice ian never going home."