𝟸𝟻

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Today was Kasen's first birthday so Halo brought her son to his party. She knew she'd have to see Saint today which irritated her but she still went anyway.

While she was sitting in a chair Saint came over to her and sat down.

"You won't gone come speak?"

"No cs you was over there. I'll speak when I get ready to."

"I got sum fa you. I'm sorry fa what I did n ian gone do it nomo."

"Mmhm"

As Saint slid a diamond ring on Halo's finger she scrolled through her phone. "You like it?"

"Mmhm" She responded not even looking at it.

"Foo" He spoke lifting her face up to look at him. "Huh?"

"You not een lookin."

"Imma take dis shit off soon as I get home anyway. I don't care about no gift det you givin' me. I don't want nothin' from you Kamarion."

"I said I was sorry. Fuck I gotta do get on my hands n knees to beg you."

"You could but det still ain't gone work either so save youself da embarrassment."

Saint kissed her lips then she pulled away from him and wiped her mouth off.

"Fuck away from me." She rolled her eyes. "Baby i'm sorry." He whined

"Cheatin' is one thing but to fuck the bitch in my bed lord knows how many times is unforgivable Kamarion. I shoulda knew it was a reason you changed my sheets n shit."

"Can we move on from det? Det shit was inna past foo."

"No I cannot move on so stop askin' me." She responded getting up to go speak to everyone.

About an hour went by and Saint was still bugging her so she was trying to be cool because it wasn't the time to argue.

"Mommy!" Major yelled running up to her. "I go with Maci?"

"Did you ask Faith?"

"Yea!" Faith responded from the other side of the party. "I don't mind. Yo daddy gone bring you home when you ready."

"Okay"

Major puckered his lips so Halo leaned over and let him kiss her cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too mommy." He responded before running off. "I'm finna go."

"Da party ain't een ova yet."

"Dis a kids party I was never stayin' da whole time anyways Kamarion."

"I want you to come home wimme bae."