𝟹𝟶

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛

Saint opened the door to Halo's shop and stopped at the front desk just incase she had a client.

"Halo busy?" He asked but got no response because the receptionist was in her phone. "Yo!"

"What?!" She mugged while smacking on her gum. "Is Halo busy or not?"

"Who da hell is Halo?"
"I'm tammat Tianna foo."

"Oh iono" She shrugged "Ain't it yo job to go find out?"

"Sir mind yours, dang."

"Hope them bitches get stuck." He mumbled as he walked away after she rolled her eyes at him.

Saint then walked around and went to her suite but didn't see her so he went to her office space in the back to find her.

"Where yo mama at foo?" He asked seeing Major sitting in her office watching tv. "She went outside."

"Ian see ha outside. What you doin?"

"I wanna come witchu."

"You can come wimme fa a lil but you can't stay wimme cs I got stuff to do."

Major nodded then put his attention back on the tv because he was mad.

"I know yeen mad at me Major."

"I am!"

"Why, cs I told you no?"
"Yea"

"I would let you stay wimme but you be cryin' to go home witcho mama n shit. Ian gone be out det long so just go home n imma see you when I get home."

"Where you goin?" Halo asked walking back into her office. "Huh?"

"Huh- where is you goin' Kamarion?"

"Got shit to do, money to make."

"I heard my son say he wanted to go so why you sayin' no?"

"Cs heon needa come. Like I told him imma be home inna lil bit when i'm done."

"So what you came up hea fa?"

"To take y'all to get sum to eat cs I know it's yo lunch time."

"I wanna go mommy."

"Go then" She shrugged "Both a y'all gone come n imma bring y'all back inna few."

"How you know ian busy?"

"It's yo lunch time Tianna I know yo schedule by na."

"Mmhm whateva, put yo coat on Major so we can go eat."

Halo homeschool Major because he tried going to regular school but he didn't like it. He was a quick learning and sometimes she introduced subjects to him kids his age weren't even learning yet.