𝟷𝟷

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

As Saints family sang happy birthday to him he sat there with a smile on his face. His mom had gave him a surprise birthday at her house.

"Just high as fuck." Faith laughed "You know it." He responded before blowing his candles out.

"What you wish for?" His mom asked. "I can't tell you det."

"Was it your biggest wish?" She asked again with a smile on her face. "Nah, it was sum slight." He shrugged

"We got you another surprise."

His brother Quez came from around the corner with his puppy. Saint always wanted a Rottweiler so his mom and siblings decided to get him one.

"Ahhh shit!" Saint dragged out taking the puppy from him. "I preciate y'all fasho."

"You're welcome baby, we hope you really enjoyed your birthday."

"I did, y'all surprised me fasho. I won't expectin' allis."

"Well you deserved a good birthday and you always watch my kids when I need you to so it was the least I could do." Faith spoke "Yea not nomo uncle Saint tired."

"Boy" She rolled her eyes. "All dis was my idea tho." Quez spoke with his hand on his chest.

"I believe you."

"No you a lie! You sent your little funky ass money n ain't help with shit else."

"Ite ma... ian foolin' witchu mama." He waved her off. "Y'all just made my whole year ian lyin."

"Aww damn the year just started I know that's right!" Faith clapped "What you gone name him Kamarion?"

"You already know his name Ghost stop playin' na."

"What about Lucky?"
"Nah Ghost tuff." Quez spoke

"If you like it I love it." Faith shrugged

Saint walked around the house and socialized with his guests. Seeing Halo come in the house behind Rocky he put on a straight face.

"Happy g day bro." Rocky spoke dapping him up.

"Preciate you foo. Wassup Halo." Saint spoke with a head nod. "Yoooo, happy birthday!"

"Preciate you" He responded trying to give her a side hug but she dapped him up instead. "Be like det then."

"Who dog?"

"Mine, did was my birthday gifts from my people. Imma train him to bite yo ass errtime he see you."

"Hope he can bite them bullets, ion play wit people dogs na."