𝟸𝟽

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟹𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"What you doin?" Saint asked for the third time since they'd been on the phone. "Kamarion"

"Huh?"

"I'm inna store... damn."

"Why you so mean fa? I be so nice to you n you just be mean fa nun."

"Cs what's gone change in five minutes? You already asked me what I was doin' twice."

"Shit my bad imma hang up then."

"No don't hang up on me."

"Who you wit? Karasi?"

"Mmcht lordy man how many times I gotta tell you ion talk to him?"

"Iono i'm just bored fuckin' witchu. Why you inna store fa?"

"I'm in Target, Shy baby shower inna few days so I'm buyin' stuff for the baby."

"Aww"

"You really get on my nerves."

"Mommy I want dat!" Major pointed to a stuffed dinosaur on the shelf so Halo grabbed it and gave it to him. "He always want sum."

"N imma always give it to em. Ain't det right Major?"

"Yup!"

"Then be wonderin' why he act like det when somebody tell em no."

"You never tell him no either so shut up inmate 1164." Halo died laughed. "Ite... you got jokes n shit." He smacked his lips.

"Aww I hurt yo feelins?"

"Yea you did but it's ite. Imma member det shit when you want me to call you at night n shit."

"You gone call me regardless cs yeen got nobody else to talk to. This cute for your baby cousin Major?"

"Iono" He shrugged "Don't be askin' my son is shit cute, fuck wrong witchu?"

"Boy, stay in jail n don't worry 'bout us." She continued to laugh. "Bye cs you keep fuckin' playin' wimme."

Saint hung up on her then she shrugged not really caring. They walk around the store a little longer getting gifts for the baby before leaving.

After she left the store her and Major went over to Saints mom's house so Major could see Maci and Kaisen.

"Ms.Gabby how you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, how are you? Have you talked to Kamarion lately?"

"I'm ite... I talked to his worrisome self earlier but he got mad at me n hung up."