𝟹𝟼

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"Mmcht" Saint smacked his lips seeing that he was getting another call from the prison. He had already told Melo he was cut off but he picked up anyway.

"Foo what the fuck do you want?" Saint asked "You act like you can't do a nigga a favor."

"Cause I can't. When I was locked up yeen do a fuck thing fa me. And I still feel like you folded on me my nigga. I'm the last muhfucka you should be calling. You lucky ion go fuck yo bm."

Halo looked at him then plucked him in his mouth so he grabbed his lips. "Don't play with me Kamarion." She mugged "My fault"

"Nigga nobody folded on you. If I folded I wouldn't even be locked up right now. Try some shit wit my bm if you want to, you already know how I get 'bout her."

"You think niggas playing witchu bro? I already know what you locked up fa and it ain't got shit to do with why I was locked up. If you snitched just be honest nigga I already did my time."

"Mannn- ian snitched on nobody." Melo smacked his lips. "So you just gone keep lying foo? I was still gone help yo punk ass out but now ian doing shit fa you. Fuck off my phone lame ass nigga."

Saint hung the phone up then laid his head on Halo's stomach. Melo had him heated because he expected more from him but he just wouldn't be honest.

"Bae i'm 38 hot." Saint grumbled "I feel you. Why you trying me though? Ion care how mad you are don't ever fucking disrespect me like that again nigga."

"Ion want that bitch she not even my type. I was just tryna get under that nigga skin. I apologize though, ian gone do it again."

"Who said he snitched on you and about what Kamarion?" She questioned "Because I didn't hear nothing about that until you came back home." Halo added

"Yo brother told me both of them got took in for questioning. Melo got out and they kept Rocky for an extra week cause he ain't wanna talk. This shit so lame I wouldn't dare do him like that but it's all cool." Saint shrugged

"Oh that is very weird. When did my brother go to jail?" She scrunched her face up. "Worry 'bout you and stay inna child's place."

"Nigga I'm a grown ass woman stop playing wimme. You coming to my doctor's appointment in the morning or you too busy for me?" She asked as she played in his hair.

"Of course, i'm there no questions asked. How early we gotta wake up?"

"At like 10, my appointment is at 11:30. You better never miss one because I don't want them people thinking i'm a single parent."

"Had you told me about the last two nobody woulda had to look at you as a single parent. Stop tryna be so secretive."

"But nah for real, you gotta be more open with me. I know we already got a son but we got a baby of our own onna way. Don't keep shit away from me, that's all I ask. This my first kid I wanna be involved in everything." He continued