𝟷𝟸

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

"Who dis?" Halo asked picking up her phone.

"You fucking with Saint?" Dayla questioned

"Who da fuck is dis foo?" Halo laughed "I just wanna know is you fucking with him or not."

"I mean if you had to ask, what you think?" She questioned "Hoe i'll fuck you up!"

"Yo nigga must ain't told you 'bout me. Ion fight, come fuckin' wimme if you want to imma have yo mama cryin, I swea to god."

Halo knew her and Saint had nothing going on but she was being petty because Dayla was doing too much.

"Okay so what you wanna do- who da fuck you in hea onna phone wit?" Saint asked cutting her off.

"Saint control yo bitches foo. Got did hoe callin' me n shit."

"Fuck is you on bro?" He asked Dayla before hanging up the phone. "Duck ass hoe." Halo spoke shaking her head.

Halo then got out the car and made a few plays before going to the next spot. She did that for a few hours then went home.

When she got there Saint was sitting outside her house causing her to roll her eyes.

"What Kamarion?"

"Why you gone tell her some shit like det? Why da fuck would you carry shit like I fuck witchu?"

"Cs she called my cellular device trippin' n shit. Keep your bitches onna leash fa real cs ion play wit no nigga like det." Halo snapped

"Foo- who da fuck is you talkin' to?" Saint stood up and towered over her so she looked up at him. "Huh?"

"How the fuck she get my number Kamarion?"

"Tianna ion fuckin' know!"

"Get out my face wit allat yellin. Ian did shit wrong, fuck is wrong witchu yo?!" She asked mushing him in his face.

Saint grabbed her arm and pulled her back towards him. "What the fuck!" He yelled as Halo maced him. "Get yo hoe ass off my got damn porch!"

"My fuckin' eyes foo!" Saint continued to yell.

Rocky opened the front door and came down the steps. "Fuck y'all got goin' on out hea?"

"Yo crazy ass sister just maced me foo!"

"Fuck you do det fa?"

"Cs he at my crib harassin' me n shit. Nigga really got me fucked up!" Halo fussed "On god my big sister finna beat yo ass when she catch you!"

"Nigga fuck you and fuck yo pussy ass sister, det hoe ain't gone do shit to me!"

"Da fuck y'all got goin' on Tianna?"