𝟹𝟹

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟻
𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

"Let's go on a trip. We never been on a trip together and I wanna take Major to see different things." Halo suggested "Where you tryna go?"

"Let's go to Hawaii or Puerto Rico. You can invite your family and I can invite mine."

"Lock" He responded liking the idea of that. "Can you get the door please bae?"

As the buzzing at the door continued Saint got up from Halo's couch and went to get the door. There was a light skinned woman with a blonde 27 piece waiting on him to open the door.

"I have an appointment with Tianna." She spoke causing him to look at her funny. "Is there a problem?" The woman asked.

Nobody ever called Halo by her first name except her family or her close friends. Most people thought Halo was her real name. Saint knew he'd never seen her before so he was skeptical.

"Imma go get her." He responded letting her in the shop. "Go straight down then take a left. She gone be in there inna minute."

"Okay" She nodded

Saint walked back to her office then closed the door and locked it causing her to side eye him.

"Boy what you tryna do to me? And who was at the door?" She asked "Ian tryna do shit to you. Some lady wit a lil mushroom top said she got an appointment wit Tianna." He responded putting emphasis on her name.

"A lady said what?!" She asked standing up. "I told her go to yo suite."

"Come wimme incase she try some shit." Halo responded walking towards the door. Saint followed her.

"Hey..." Halo spoke as they entered the room. "Hi Tianna"

"Tianna? Who is you? How you know my real name?" She questioned being very confused. "I wanna talk to you about something, privately." The woman responded looking at Saint.

"Oh ian leavin' so you can gone get det out yo head right na." He chuckled sitting down in a chair. "I want him to stay. What you need to tell me?"

"Well first off, my name is Misty. I know this might sound crazy but i'm your biological mom." Misty wanted to say so much more but the look on Halo's face made her too anxious to continue talking. "Nah foo" Halo chuckled

"Ion have a mom. My mom wouldn't leave me fa all my life like det. I think you playin' in my face right now Misty. If you really are my mama you pitiful as fuck, I hope you know that."

"I swear i'm not. Things weren't easy back then. I'm not trying to just be in your life again but I wanna try if you want to."

Halo looked at Saint then he shrugged. He knew if it was him, he'd at least want to hear her out.